Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT Ranked Last in Percentage of Players Vaxed - And Now It Matters

Dan T.

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

And, if you ever get lost in the woods, Bill Gates can find you.

Benefits galore.

He can already do that with my GPS in my smartphone.........which now has unlimited 5G because I'm now a hotspot. No lost bars ever again! 😆😆

• Haha 1

-The vaccine problem is going to get worse before it gets better. According to Tuesday's numbers, Washington is last in the league, with just 60% of players on their first shot. But we got an early glimpse into the roster breakdown on Wednesday, as players who aren't vaccinated have to wear a mask at all times while inside the building at the training center.

Some players may have chosen to voluntarily wear a mask, but among the players observed to have been wearing them, many were starters, including star defensive linemen Chase Young, Matt Ioannidis and Daron Payne, and of course Montez Sweat made his feelings clear earlier this month.

For players on the roster bubble, getting vaccinated has become unofficially mandatory - if they're cut, no team will give them a tryout.

That means when Washington cuts its roster down to 53 players, it's possible the 60% number falls significantly. No wonder coach Ron Rivera was so frustrated on Tuesday.

-

Edited by Skinsinparadise

Paraphrasing Jim Jefferies here lol...but this is my take on the whole shebang:

"I'm all for your personal choice to get vaccinated or not, I think it should be your choice. What I'm not for, is bull**** arguments and lies. There is one argument and one argument alone for not getting vaccinated--and this is the argument: "**** off...I don't wanna." It's not the best argument but it's all you've got."

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

As someone with a ton of Biology in my background (Marine Bio, specifically), I can't put into words how much this issue angers me. This should be open and shut, get your vaccine to protect yourself and everyone you care about. And yet here we are. Because of idiots that think they know more than highly educated experts that are leagues smart than they are.😡

As someone who got a D in biology and needed two tries to pass earth science…everything you said.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

So all of you get the flu shot every single year correct? I do.... for medical reasons of course. 

If the flu starts killing over 600,000 people a year and damn near shutting down our national healthcare system, you're damn skippy I will.

If my clients start saying they want to only work with contractors who have been vaccinated against the flu, you're damn skippy I will.

Edited by Califan007
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

What's the over/under on how many games we forfeit this season? I'm going to set the bar at 2.

I suspect I will be at the bar on the first forfeit and under the bar on the second.  If they get to 3 forfeits I'ma give the bar a miss and let my liver implode at home.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

If the flu starts killing over 600,000 people a year and damn near shutting down our national healthcare system, you're damn skippy I will.

If my clients start saying they want to only work with contractors who have been vaccinated against the flu, you're damn skippy I will.

Just curious... 

I do, but you're not actually comparing the two, are you?

Oh.... amount of deaths matter? Just curious.  Do you do the flu vaccine every year? 

At this point forfeits are going to happen this season.  The NFL is coming out and saying it now to give ample time, basically 2020 was it's own situation in the midst of a pandemic with no real light at the end of the tunnel so they were willing to accommodate situations as they came up but for 2021 (and beyond) when it comes to covid, there is a remedy available, it's safe & free, you will not be forced to take it but whatever happens by you not taking it will be your cross to bear, oh but also the entire team,   

7 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Does that men you were comparing the two?...Please tell me your answer is "no".

Well let's see...... if you wallk down the street with the flu and an elderly person or person with a immunocompromised system dies does it matter? 

26 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Paraphrasing Jim Jefferies here lol...but this is my take on the whole shebang:

"I'm all for your personal choice to get vaccinated or not, I think it should be your choice. What I'm not for, is bull**** arguments and lies. There is one argument and one argument alone for not getting vaccinated--and this is the argument: "**** off...I don't wanna." It's not the best argument but it's all you've got."

I see what you did there taking from his gun take. I love it!!  Well done!! 

Yankee hats GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

• Haha 1

Meathead who plays football, a game with a high likelihood of giving you brain damage, but is scared of a vaccine. 

If the dumbos on this team refuse to get vaccinated, their best hope is that the inevitable outbreak happens during training camp and preseason.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Well let's see...... if you wallk down the street with the flu and an elderly person or person with a immunocompromised system dies does it matter? 

Don’t go out when you have the flu.  Your symptoms appear when you are contagious, not after like with COVID.

Just now, tmandoug1 said:

Do you do the flu shot every year?  I do and I'm vaccinted as well.  My point is pretty simple. 

Asked and answered. Do the research.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Nah I'm retired at 55 and vaccinated but your response is what.... child meme.  Read the question and answer. 

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

Don’t go out when you have the flu.  Your symptoms appear when you are contagious, not after like with COVID.

Asked and answered. Do the research.

Aren't most infections 48 hours old when you get symptoms?  Not sure.. could be my ignorant upbringing

7 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Meathead who plays football, a game with a high likelihood of giving you brain damage, but is scared of a vaccine. 

If the dumbos on this team refuse to get vaccinated, their best hope is that the inevitable outbreak happens during training camp and preseason.

Lamar Jackson just popped positive.....

2 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Dont do this.  They are not the same thing at all.

Ahhh.... did you get your flu shot every year as asked? Every year they ask me to get my flu shot.l.... never did because it made me sick for a week..... but now my system is old and needs the flu shot. I now realize I was wrong. Did you get your flu shot every year? Or is death count now the horse you ride? 

Edited by tmandoug1

21 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Ahhh.... did you get your flu shot every year as asked? Every year they ask me to get my flu shot.l.... never did because it made me sick for a week..... but now my system is old and needs the flu shot. I now realize I was wrong. Did you get your flu shot every year? Or is death count now the horse you ride? 

Don't do this.  They are not the same thing at all.

Since we are just repeating ourselves.

Only you are misleading people and causing harm by emboldening the morons who may be reading.

Stop.

This will be my last reply.

Edited by 86 Snyder