Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT Ranked Last in Percentage of Players Vaxed - And Now It Matters

Dan T.

Just now, 86 Snyder said:

Don't do this.  They are not the same thing at all.

Since we are just repeating ourselves.

Only you are misleading people and causing harm by emboldening the morons who may be reading.

Stop.

Did you get your flu shot  every year? I'm vaccinated dude, how am I misleading people? Why are you calling people morons?  How is the flu transmitted? What if you coughed on an elderly person that was having ice cream with their grandchild and they had to go to the hospital because you didnt get your flu shot? 

8 hours ago, DC Lumber Co. said:

As I mentioned in my last post. The locker room will not turn on each other over vaccination status. We all could learn a lot from Terry's stance on the issue. Educate and provide information, but respect others freedom of choice. Period.

You forgot the "cross our fingers and hope being the only team in the league who wants to take an unnecessary risk and can't see the big picture doesn't come and karmically bite us in the ass" part

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So going back to the players. I lose a lot of respect for the ones who choose not to get vaccinated. If Chase Young is one of those guys then so be it. I doubt he’s here after his rookie contract expires if he’s a non vaccinator.

Na. In a year or two when the pandemic dies down and he's racking up 15+ sacks a year nobody will care. It'll suck for this year though. I mean Lamar Jackson didn't get vaccinated and he just got COVID AGAIN, you think Baltimore is getting rid of him?

1 hour ago, tmandoug1 said:

So all of you get the flu shot every single year correct? I do.... for medical reasons of course. 

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

If the flu starts killing over 600,000 people a year and damn near shutting down our national healthcare system, you're damn skippy I will.

If my clients start saying they want to only work with contractors who have been vaccinated against the flu, you're damn skippy I will.

1 hour ago, Ball Security said:

I have since my wife was pregnant with our first 12 years ago.

What’s your point?

1 hour ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I do, but you're not actually comparing the two, are you?

1 hour ago, tmandoug1 said:

Just curious... 

Oh.... amount of deaths matter? Just curious.  Do you do the flu vaccine every year? 

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

Does that men you were comparing the two?...Please tell me your answer is "no".

54 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Well let's see...... if you wallk down the street with the flu and an elderly person or person with a immunocompromised system dies does it matter? 

53 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Just read the first two word of his eleven word response.  You’ll get your answer.

53 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I see what you did there taking from his gun take. I love it!!  Well done!! 

Yankee hats GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

49 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

giphy.gif

48 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Do you do the flu shot every year?  I do and I'm vaccinted as well.  My point is pretty simple. 

48 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Don’t go out when you have the flu.  Your symptoms appear when you are contagious, not after like with COVID.

Asked and answered. Do the research.

46 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Nah I'm retired at 55 and vaccinated but your response is what.... child meme.  Read the question and answer. 

Aren't most infections 48 hours old when you get symptoms?  Not sure.. could be my ignorant upbringing

Lamar Jackson just popped positive.....

40 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Dont do this.  They are not the same thing at all.

38 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Ahhh.... did you get your flu shot every year as asked? Every year they ask me to get my flu shot.l.... never did because it made me sick for a week..... but now my system is old and needs the flu shot. I now realize I was wrong. Did you get your flu shot every year? Or is death count now the horse you ride? 

27 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Don't do this.  They are not the same thing at all.

Since we are just repeating ourselves.

Only you are misleading people and causing harm by emboldening the morons who may be reading.

Stop.

This will be my last reply.

20 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Did you get your flu shot  every year? I'm vaccinated dude, how am I misleading people? Why are you calling people morons?  How is the flu transmitted? What if you coughed on an elderly person that was having ice cream with their grandchild and they had to go to the hospital because you didnt get your flu shot? 

Congrats. Since the above STILL couldn't keep it the actual topic of the team & meandered off into their own personal COVID vaccine confabulation which could & should be had in the appropriate Tailgate thread, this one is done for now.  

• Like 1

• TK locked this topic