Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

2 minutes ago, RoseHill said:

Commander Carson is always hurt. We need a backup with an arm

I don’t disagree. But in the 3rd it feels really redundant. We did redundant in round 2.

But I wouldn’t ever be mad we took Howell

1 minute ago, jlevy08 said:

Are we taking a QB for next year when the Wentz debacle ends after this year?  Or, do we pass on one, bottom barrel the NFC East, and hope for a high pick to get a stud next year?

RR specifically said we'd draft one this year.  I'm thinking Howell if the Lions don't take him a pick before us.  

For the record, I think in a draft of very poor QBs that nobody really wants because none of them will probably be a long term starter...Howell is the biggest dud of them all.  Hes a bad passer bowling ball that looks like he will never be more than a poor man's Tim Tebow.

While I dont have high hopes for them, Carson Strong and Matt Coral I think are the only ones I would consider past Pickett to have a hope to be good.  To me Strong has some of the best pure QB traits that could be fantastic if he can solve the negatives.  Howell just has a ceiling thats below waist level.

3 minutes ago, jlevy08 said:

Are we taking a QB for next year when the Wentz debacle ends after this year?  Or, do we pass on one, bottom barrel the NFC East, and hope for a high pick to get a stud next year?

We won’t be bad enough for a high pick even if Wentz turns out to be a disaster 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If it were me, I'd take Chanel if he's left.

I get he doesn't play nickel, too and won't be a Buffalo type player. 

But he's physical as heck and a tone setter -- good pass rusher.  Really good athlete, too

Yeah I get wanting a flex guy, but I can't imagine a team not wanting a dude like Chenal, especially at such a value pick. He's a big, fast downhill thumper who will rack up TFLs and get sacks for you.

3 minutes ago, Forehead said:

So...so far we've had a "YouTuber" and a "video game streamer" doing presentations.  Does the NFL need the younger fanbase that badly?

I've known almost none of the presenters. And since our team, and the NFL in general, is doing their best to make me lose interest in being a fan, I guess they should be pulling in new fans.