Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

Just now, PokerPacker said:

Hmm, I didn't have Sean Rhyan on my radar for the Packers.  Not sure if it's because I wasn't scouting in the range he was expected to go, or if he didn't fit the athletic profile the Packers typically target.

Good get, he can play tackle and guard -- people mover type with the run game. 

All I’m saying is I will totally announce a draft pick in my full commandalorian suit  🤣 

8 minutes ago, Forehead said:

So...so far we've had a "YouTuber" and a "video game streamer" doing presentations.  Does the NFL need the younger fanbase that badly?

03DDC0DC-221C-4C45-B9EA-FE3B37E25BAA.gif

Just now, Brother Redskin said:

and on cue lets go to commercial for washingtons pick.  I try note to believe conspiracy theories but come on already.

Yep every time it’s sick and disgusting that the league does this every year

I mean at this point it’s the late 3rd, these QBs could go anywhere, including somewhere with an established QB, and be worth the gamble as a what the heck pick. There’s no real commitment, they aren’t beholden if they bust. The Panthers and Falcons and Titans likely all will be drafting QBs again next year with premium picks (maybe not the Titans due to Tannehill), that’s just the nature of gambling on 3rd round QB picks unless you strike gold in a way the entire NFL missed, which almost never happens.