Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2022 (Dems in charge of Senate. Reps take the House. Herschel Walker headed back home to ignore his children )

Cooked Crack

Have you voted yet?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted yet?

• By mail
    • Early voting
    • Not yet
    • can't vote/not voting

7 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Can’t believe they haven’t told us all about the Fauci investigations they intend to have.  Or maybe they’re saving that for next week.

And the FBI/DOJ. Remember, investigating politicians (who have openly, publicly, committed crimes) is a political abuse of the system. 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Two years of nonstop bat**** craziness in the spotlight on the national stage? Yeah, it might happen this time 

I feel like outside of the crazies, people are already getting tired of it honestly. Two more years of it might just be over the edge. But we will see I guess. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I feel like outside of the crazies, people are already getting tired of it honestly. Two more years of it might just be over the edge. But we will see I guess. 

Term in the House is two years- I expect them to be gibbering and slavering every single second of it

I respect the hell out of Pelosi reading the room on need for younger blood in Dem leadership and stepping down from leadership roll.

Yea, it's wasn't a massacre, but they still lost the house to the fascist party.

Also having a target on her back in every campaign ad and being made such a public enemy lead to her husband nearly getting killed.

She's gonna retire soon, helluva run.

Schumer should take notes.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Regardless that there are more Republicans in the House, they don't have enough votes to really get anything done

They don't get anything done when they do have the votes.  

They literally get mad, when one of their members accidentally leaks their agenda.  

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

I know it’s all the outrage today but honestly I don’t care if they spend a bunch of time investigating the Biden’s.  

First of all, if they can show he’s up to some ****, fine.  Show me.  If it’s real evidence, hold him appropriately accountable.

Second, I don’t want the GOP (as currently constructed) actually focused on doing anything that shapes policy or economy in this country.

So yeah, let the toddlers play with the pretend steering wheel.  Let them be distracted and waste their energy on nothing.  Fine by me!

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 2

59 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

That's why she probably went to kiss the stubby finger ring. "How did you raise money to fight this without really spending that money, and keeping it for yourself?" 

"Listen closely, and give me 60% of whatever you raise, Kari. I'll tell you how to move money around like a pro" 

Loser!

11 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I mean, the bright side to GOP control of the House has always been that they will act so stupidly they will virtually ensure a big Democratic year in 2024. 

Unfortunately them "being stupid" likely involves another game of chicken with the debt ceiling...and these idiots are just all to proud of not knowing when to flinch.