Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2022 (Dems in charge of Senate. Reps take the House. Herschel Walker headed back home to ignore his children )

Cooked Crack

Have you voted yet?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted yet?

• By mail
    • Early voting
    • Not yet
    • can't vote/not voting

39 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Are we going to talk about the Supreme Court assist the GOP got in Alabama and Louisiana?  Because if it is a narrow margin in the House, it could come down to those districts.

Well, there have been 11 posts after this question and no one said anything to you and I kind of feel bad for you and I didn’t want you to feel left out…The answer is

No

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Well, there have been 11 posts after this question and no one said anything to you and I kind of feel bad for you and I didn’t want you to feel left out…The answer is

No

Not much to say but the Court sucks and wants Republicans to win. Unless Biden or the next Dem president can replace at least 2 of them this is what we'll have to live under.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I checked out your campaign page.  I’m not surprised you won by the margin you did.  Congrats and best of luck.

thank you!! We were cautiously optimistic but didn’t think it would be this big a blowout. 

24 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I checked out your campaign page.  I’m not surprised you won by the margin you did.  Congrats and best of luck.

Dude how serious is Wake County school board!? :ols:

My school system just sent out an email asking for applications for their school board vacancy. 

Edited by TheGoodBits

8 minutes ago, tshile said:

Congrats @Hershthats really cool 

enjoy being yelled at by crazies for a while 

and post the videos here so we can watch you getting yelled at.  So we can offer some support of course.   Certainly, not to laugh at you.  That would be mean.  

• Haha 8

**** this mother****er.  Seriously, why the **** are people acting like he still ****ing matters?  HE HOLDS NO ****ING POWER.

Not that I see myself ever voting for a Republican anytime soon but the first person that steps up and gives Trump the finger and a crotch grab is a-okay in my book.  

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

That’s the narrative I’ve heard and I think when you drill down on individual races you see it holds true

dems seem to stick to “policies matter”

reps thing “candidates matter”

and I’m sure it’s different depending on which area you’re looking at - but in the contested places I’ve been focused on, it clearly seems like candidates matter 

I mean honestly I didn’t even see a bunch of policy in the campaigns I watched. It seemed to almost universally be republicans saying the other person was bad for <area> and platitudes about economy and working class, and democrats saying democracy/womens rights are on the ballot 

which abortion is a policy item but it was done to motivate unreliable voting blocs. I don’t feel like either side did a deep dive on actual policy. 

but it seems like average Americans think discussions on policy are boring so…

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

**** this mother****er.  Seriously, why the **** are people acting like he still ****ing matters?  HE HOLDS NO ****ING POWER.

Not that I see myself ever voting for a Republican anytime soon but the first person that steps up and gives Trump the finger and a crotch grab is a-okay in my book.  

I am looking forward to a GOP candidate finally growing some balls and saying **** DJT on the campaign trail :ols: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Was her easy win predicted by most? Does she have plans (or is assumed to) to run for president in ‘24? Is she in a state that was heavily contested for the last 20 years, and now seems to be firmly in the hands of republicans/democrats?

Why is it supposed to be discussed as much?

Edited by tshile

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Seriously what gives?  Why isn’t she getting more traction as a presidential candidate, Big Gretch is awesome.  They planned to kidnap this woman and she never backed down from anything.  Never blinked and cruised to victory.  

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 3

11 minutes ago, Destino said:

Why isn’t she getting more traction as a presidential candidate

I would assume that would require Biden saying he’s not running, or her specifically declaring she will primary him. 

I don’t see where either is expected 

• Thumb up 1