Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2022 (Dems in charge of Senate. Reps take the House. Herschel Walker headed back home to ignore his children )

Cooked Crack

Have you voted yet?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted yet?

• By mail
    • Early voting
    • Not yet
    • can't vote/not voting

5 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

He won't spend his money but he will definitely spend his cultists money. Unfortunately some of them are fairly wealthy like that pillow guy or the overstock.com guy. 

His cult don’t have money to make him competitive or even get him on all the ballots.

Most of the big money people will give their money to Desantis and won’t be funding a third party Trump bid. No way his cult can raise money to take on Desantis and Biden.

What is going on with this Boebert race?  We can count millions of votes in statewide wide races all over the country but this bumpkin race in Colorado can’t count 300,000?  Finalize this bull**** already, I want to see what Liz Cheney says when it’s official and I’m tired of waiting.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

51 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Beto seems like good people and I’d be happy to call him my guv/rep here in VA…BUT…there’s absolutely nothing about him that screams “Don’t mess with Texas” or any sort of macho silliness that’s so crucial to southern backwater electioneering.

I voted for Beto, he's a serious minded campaigner. It's Texas, it's Red as can be except in certain places, where the local elections can be progressive. I live in one of those cities. However, my House district TX-31 is Red as Red can be. Through 3 elections now, John Carter (R-F) has held off challenges. This time, the Dems didn't field a candidate, so I left it blank. It's horrible that we have these terrible state officers. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

His cult don’t have money to make him competitive or even get him on all the ballots.

Most of the big money people will give their money to Desantis and won’t be funding a third party Trump bid. No way his cult can raise money to take on Desantis and Biden.

And when that money is going elsewhere. The only thing we can be certain of is that he won't be quiet about it. 

We know what he's going to be doing for 2 years. 

20221109_171939.jpg

Just now, 88Comrade2000 said:

Having a race where it’s 82 grandpa Joe vs 78 grandpa Trump; yeah age will be an issue.

And that Trump outweighs Joe by at least 120lbs. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, @DCGoldPants said:

And when that money is going elsewhere. The only thing we can be certain of is that he won't be quiet about it. 

We know what he's going to be doing for 2 years. 

20221109_171939.jpg

That’s not the flex that he thinks it is.

Love to see it though.  Keep ‘em coming, Donnyboy.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

12 minutes ago, Forehead said:

So have Arizona and Nevada not provided a single update all day?  The CNN counter is stuck on 73% and 80% of the vote, respectively.  Don't they report this stuff in batches?

It’s not even 3 in the afternoon out there.  

Daylight Savings got these east coast hoes tripping.

• Haha 2