Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

4 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

We're going to be a really fun team to watch next season. 

Jeezzzzus. Yeah I remember some of those plays, but you really don't appreciate his agility and run after the catch ability ...

Samuel is going to be a lot of fun to watch in this offense. I can't wait. That reverse/end around was unreal.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Always confusing but can post June 1 cuts sign with a team before that?

Yes.

And I would kick the tires on Rudolph. The guy isn't a number one TE anymore. But he can play. 

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 3

No idea what Jeffrey has left, but this is the type of WR the offense is missing and type that meshes well with Fitzpatrick. Doesn’t necessarily have to be Jeffrey, but would be nice to get a big physical guy. 

1 hour ago, Silvernon said:

For sure. 

I think with where the WFT pick is in the first (19) and the talent available, you'll see the BPA there. Charles then will be competing for the LG spot both short and long-term. 

More and more, it's looking like OT v CB v MLB in the first. In that order. 

I sure hope you are wrong about your order.  If Collins is there at 19, we have to take him.  This assumes no QB dropped.  He will do more to help a position group than anyone else, even QBs that drop.  With Collins playing MLB, we should be a top 5 defense for years to come.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wit33 said:

No idea what Jeffrey has left, but this is the type of WR the offense is missing and type that meshes well with Fitzpatrick. Doesn’t necessarily have to be Jeffrey, but would be nice to get a big physical guy. 

Jeffrey can't stay on the field. He may be done. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Always confusing but can post June 1 cuts sign with a team before that?

The purpose of the post-June designation is to give these players a chance to sign during normal free agency when teams (generally) have more money to spend.

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Jeffrey can't stay on the field. He may be done. 

He's been a little bit of every other year kind of guy.  I wouldn't offer much, but a cheap 1 year deal might get a bit of use before his next breakdown.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, joeken24 said:

Interesting take on Samuels as it relates to him playing better in the slot than being a #1 or 2 receiver.

It makes sense when you think about it. He had his best year once Carolina brought in Robby Anderson which than forced him to move to the slot. 

3 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Can we just let AGG have a shot at developing? Don’t need to make anymore big signings in FA right now. Focus on the draft. 

Zero expectations for him. He was awful. We should have drafted the Minny WR. Cooley's film breakdowns were not kind either.

Edited by lavar1156
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Can we just let AGG have a shot at developing? Don’t need to make anymore big signings in FA right now. Focus on the draft. 

Not that it should count him out but heard two different beat reporters say he didn't look good in camp.

You never know.  If I had to bet on the status quo it would probably be Harmon.  But for me the bigger deal is you can get a WR in this draft, its stacked. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, lavar1156 said:

Zero expectations for him. He was awful. We should have drafted the Minny WR. 

But Cam Sims has looked pretty good. I've always liked him, and he really had his best game against TB. I know it's not a huge amount of money, but we did bring him back on RFA which I THINK was slated to be just over $2m. So I would think between AGG, Harmon and Sims we are positioned to have one of them as our WR3 (on the outside). I also think we could/should draft an outside WR too to push them. But yeah, I think we should save our resources for other positions in the remaining cycle.

4 minutes ago, lavar1156 said:

Zero expectations for him. He was awful. We should have drafted the Minny WR. Cooley's film breakdowns were not kind either.

He was injured. When he was healthy he looked decent. Specifically when our starting qb wouldn’t even look further than 5 yards