Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

41 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Can we just let AGG have a shot at developing? Don’t need to make anymore big signings in FA right now. Focus on the draft. 

IMO, he will have his shot in camp and in the preseason. After last seasons horrible offensive showing, if we add another WR in FA and or draft, I'm not trying to go into a season designating a spot to AGG, Cam Sims, Steven Sims, or Harmon. Kill it in the offseason and earn your spot. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

IMO, he will have his shot in camp and in the preseason. After last seasons horrible offensive showing, if we add another WR in FA and or draft, I'm not trying to go into a season designating a spot to AGG, Cam Sims, Steven Sims, or Harmon. Kill it in the offseason and earn your spot. 

McLaurin

Samuel

Rashod Bateman

C. Sims

Harmon

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That's just a low class move by LV.  This is a discussion that should've been had before free agency and if they are going to release him, they should've done it earlier so that Mariotta could've drawn interest before teams started committing money to the QB position.  What do they know now that they didn't know a week or two ago?  Ridiculous.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Good ole Zach Ertz, saw one of the best Fantasy Football team name once............     MyNutZackErtz :rofl89:

14 minutes ago, jsharrin55 said:

I still like ItErtzWentzIPeeZ

Looking forward to the new ones, if and when Jalen Hurts becomes starter.

And there' bound to be some good names based on our DL names

53 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Can someone catch me up please I see we signed Jackson from Cincinnati is that a good signing?

In a word, Awesomesigning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

He really would be worth a look if available, if we work on the basis Fitz is one and done. I mean, if Fitz plays well, maybe it’s not just a one year rental...but we don’t know.

We could really bank up in the draft if QB is out of the equation, or at least not a ‘need’, unless a great opportunity arises to strike for one.

FWIW, I don't usually pay much attention to Cowherd because he's an idiot but he peaked my interest by saying he talked to 2 NFL executives yesterday and they think RR is up to something at QB.  Saying Fitz just doesn't seem like an RR type QB and assuming his contract is heavily incentivized, he's a cheap veteran to someone not on the team.  Who knows, draft maybe but we'll see.

2 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

FWIW, I don't usually pay much attention to Cowherd because he's an idiot but he peaked my interest by saying he talked to 2 NFL executives yesterday and they think RR is up to something at QB.  Saying Fitz just doesn't seem like an RR type QB and assuming his contract is heavily incentivized, he's a cheap veteran to someone not on the team.  Who knows, draft maybe but we'll see.

If you look at the interview with Rivera, that took place shortly before the Fitz signing, he was asked about the traits he looks for in a QB.

And when Fitz signed, he checked almost all those boxes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Erm no thanks....LV totally killing the offseason :ols:

I’d still go after him if he were cut.

I have no clue what Gruden is doing down there. Their O-line was one of their strengths last season, and they proceed to trade/cut 4 of their 5 starters. Now, Derek "David Carr" Carr is going to get psychologically traumatized next season. He might never be the same again.

Gruden might as well just trade him to us for a 3rd. (please)

• Like 2