Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

Just now, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Which, IMO, would mean a quicker process (cutting out travel) even if it makes the "wooing" harder.

Players would be traveling pre-tampering period and its way easier and more of a relaxed environment when in person after devouring a giant steak. Everything in a zoom meeting is so formal.

Just now, PartyPosse said:

I’m not gonna lie, I don’t really know what the Pats are doing unless the intention is to draft a QB like Mac Jones or Trey Lance.

Just said that in the draft thread. This smacks of them loading up before trading up for a QB.

2 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Probably a move to trade up for a QB if I had to guess. Fields to sit behind Cam for a year?

That’s why I’m guessing Lance. He’s the guy in most need of sitting for a full year.

1 minute ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Just said that in the draft thread. This smacks of them loading up before trading up for a QB.

It’s weird to not see them with a million draft picks and the possible desire of actually moving up for once.

1 minute ago, DefinitelyMaybe said:

You never meet a poor bookie, they must know Washington or Golladay has little interest in one another

No, they know that the betting public has little interest in betting on WFT.  Handicappers handicap the betting, not what they think will happen in sports.

1 minute ago, max21 said:

If we go after Samuel I hope it’s nothing more than 3 years for maybe 28. AAV around 9 

After seeing what Jonnu went for, Samuel is gonna end up getting like a 4 year 55 million dollar deal. Every market value expectation never takes into account salary inflation and even in a year where the cap goes down it still happens simply because there’s always going to be teams with too much cap space.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Tom Brady has to be saying to himself "Where the hell has that been for the past 15 years Bill"? I mean they gave the guy minimal weapons while he was there. And he was very fair to the team contract wise. 

With all due respect, Tom Brady won six super bowls with Bill.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, max21 said:

If we go after Samuel I hope it’s nothing more than 3 years for maybe 28. AAV around 9 

I mean Jamal Agnew just got a contract close to that. You gotta pay to play in the FA game. 

Just now, cakmoney61 said:

With all due respect, Tom Brady won six super bowls with Bill.  

Very true. They also lost three.

• Like 1