Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

On 5/12/2022 at 3:52 PM, China said:

Like Meadows, Navarro and Scavino?  The DOJ is sitting on its hands and seemingly doing nothing.  They already all should have been charged with contempt of Congress already.

This is why I have zero hope or expectations that this investigation will amount to anything  Republicans have just decided on their own that they can simply ignore a Congressional subpoena.  I'm still not sure how this is possible but here we are and this is where we have been and where we will remain.  With guilty people simply refusing to do what is required by everyone else.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, China said:

Just line 'em up on a wall with a firing squad.

These are the kinds of crimes that deserve life in prison without parole. Ginni's cushy life would come to an end. If they can imprison Martha Stewart for some SEC failure, the rest of these seditionists can rot in prison.

13 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

These are the kinds of crimes that deserve life in prison without parole. Ginni's cushy life would come to an end. If they can imprison Martha Stewart for some SEC failure, the rest of these seditionists can rot in prison.

I would much prefer death. The state should let cats know that if you are a literal traitor that they will kill you. Make it public. I’ll bring tomatoes that we can throw beforehand.