Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

On 4/19/2021 at 12:38 AM, China said:

Nazi sympathizer who stormed Capitol poses a threat to Jews, Justice Department says

The Justice Department said Friday that a Nazi sympathizer who stormed the US Capitol on January 6 poses a threat to Jewish residents in his native New Jersey and therefore shouldn't be released from jail.

210314165221-timothy-hale-cusanelli-nazi

The alleged Capitol rioter, Timothy Hale-Cusanelli, was a well-known Nazi sympathizer at the Navy base where he worked in New Jersey. A federal judge ordered him detained last month while he awaits trial, but he has filed new motions with the court seeking his release.

Opposing those requests, federal prosecutors told the judge that Hale-Cusanelli poses a danger to the ultra-Orthodox Jewish community in Lakewood, which is near the Navy base where he worked before his arrest.

"Defendant poses a more localized threat to the community, particularly the Hassidic community in Lakewood, New Jersey," federal prosecutors wrote in a court filing. "Defendant has demonstrated specific animosity towards the Jewish population and expressed a desire to commit violence against Jewish people."

Click on the link for the full article

Jan. 6 rioter convicted after telling jurors he’s an ‘idiot’ who didn’t know Congress met at Capitol

A New Jersey man with alleged Nazi sympathies who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, tried and failed to convince a jury this week that he didn't know the Capitol building is where Congress meets.

Timothy Hale-Cusanelli, who was in the U.S. Army Reserves when he stormed the Capitol, was convicted Friday on all five counts he faced, including a felony charge of obstruction of an official proceeding.

Hale-Cusanelli, who has been in jail since Feb. 2021, did not dispute that he entered the Capitol on Jan. 6, and his defense lawyer explicitly admitted that Hale-Cusanelli engaged in criminal activity that day. Video shows Hale-Cusanelli yelling at cops outside the Capitol, entering the Capitol moments after it was breached, waving other members of the mob into the building, and attempting to grab another rioter away from police.

But Hale-Cusanelli attempted to defend himself against charges by saying he didn't know that the Capitol was where the House and Senate sit — despite having described himself during the trial as a history buff who closely followed the electoral college certification process. 

• Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

New York Man Who Chased Officer Eugene Goodman Inside the Capitol Building on Jan. 6 Gets Years Behind Bars

A New York man who was part of the crowd that chased a police officer up several flights of stairs as Donald Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol building has been sentenced to 41 months in prison.

Greg Rubenacker, 26, was among the small crowd that chased Capitol Police Officer Eugene Goodman up the stairs outside the Senate Chamber on Jan. 6, as the riotous crowd of Trump supporters angry over the results of the 2020 presidential election overwhelmed police and pushed their way inside the building.

Greg-Rubenacker-smoking-and-inside-Capit

He first entered the Capitol through the Senate Wing Door shortly before 2:15 p.m., recording a video in which he is heard shouting: “This is history! We took the Capitol.”

“Where are they counting the votes,” he also yelled, joining a crowd facing off against police. It was during this breach of the Capitol—his first of two of the day—that Rubenacker chased Goodman up the stairs for several heart-stopping minutes, as captured on video.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, China said:

New York Man Who Chased Officer Eugene Goodman Inside the Capitol Building on Jan. 6 Gets Years Behind Bars

A New York man who was part of the crowd that chased a police officer up several flights of stairs as Donald Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol building has been sentenced to 41 months in prison.

Greg Rubenacker, 26, was among the small crowd that chased Capitol Police Officer Eugene Goodman up the stairs outside the Senate Chamber on Jan. 6, as the riotous crowd of Trump supporters angry over the results of the 2020 presidential election overwhelmed police and pushed their way inside the building.

Greg-Rubenacker-smoking-and-inside-Capit

He first entered the Capitol through the Senate Wing Door shortly before 2:15 p.m., recording a video in which he is heard shouting: “This is history! We took the Capitol.”

“Where are they counting the votes,” he also yelled, joining a crowd facing off against police. It was during this breach of the Capitol—his first of two of the day—that Rubenacker chased Goodman up the stairs for several heart-stopping minutes, as captured on video.

Should have been sentenced to 10 full years. Make the consequences of insurrection painful.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Should have been sentenced to 10 full years. Make the consequences of insurrection painful.

I have a feeling he's going to feel it..  uh..   in the end.

~Bang

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I bet almost all the insurrectionista are major supporters of Capitol punishment. They probably should get what they believe in. 

I kid, but firing squads probably fit in perfectly with their world view. 

Edited by Burgold
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

I doubt it.  The white supremacists in prison will take him in with open arms.

I'd advocate that you're wrong.  The racial ratio is against them, first.  I know they have their gangs, I've seen the documentaries.  The Aryans are suspicious of everyone. 

And I don't think you got the "joke". 

• Thumb up 1

Man Convicted Of Threatening To Kill 911 Dispatcher

Defendant made the calls on the way to the U.S. Capitol riot

Jonathan Joshua Munafo pleaded guilty today to communicating a threat in interstate commerce.

According to court documents, Munafo, 35, originally of Massachusetts, called the Calhoun County, Michigan 911 dispatch line over 140 times on January 5, 2021. Munafo demanded to speak to a Deputy Sheriff or Sergeant about unspecified issues, but did not have an emergency to report. When the dispatcher refused and asked him to clear the line, Munafo repeatedly called back. He threatened her, “I’m gonna cut your throat. I’m gonna make you eat your f***ing nose.” He said after the “Insurrection Act,” he was “coming to your door first,” and said, “it’s going to go way worse for your family.”

Cell phone location records revealed Munafo placed the calls from a truck stop in North Carolina. The next day (January 6, 2021), Munafo participated in the riot at the U.S. Capitol, according to a separate indictment returned by a federal grand jury in the District of Columbia.  In that case, Munafo is charged with forcibly assaulting an officer of the Capitol Police, among eight other charges. He will appear in the District of Columbia to face those charges after his sentencing in Grand Rapids. 

• Thumb down 1

Kind of curious.  How does someone in a truck stop in NC call 911 in Michigan?  

And why?  Did he know who he was calling?  

Only "why" I can think of, is he figured he was creating a false alibi.  Trying to claim he was somewhere else.  But why try to do that, the day before your crime?  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Larry said:

Only "why" I can think of, is he figured he was creating a false alibi.  Trying to claim he was somewhere else.  But why try to do that, the day before your crime?  

And why do that by committing a crime for which they will arrest you?
I couldn't have been in Washington threatening anybody!
I was in Michigan threatening a 911 operator and their family!

~Bang

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Larry said:

People were in the Trump induced frenzy and their clear thinking ability was non-existent. The Republican party, no matter what they may ever say about Trump and his election loss, took advantage of this mass psychosis to stay in power. It continues.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

Navarro was arrested as he was boarding a plane, handcuffed, and then jailed.  

He’s since been released and is - of course - whining about being arrested, saying his “constitutional rights” were violated. 

Cry me a river.

• Thumb up 1

DOJ Accelerating Trump Investigations Ahead of Jan. 6 Hearings: Kirschner

Former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner has suggested the Department of Justice will soon bring indictments against Donald Trump and his "co-conspirators" in anticipation of the public outrage over the former president's attempt to overturn the 2020 presidential election results.

https://www.newsweek.com/doj-donald-trump-jan-6-capitol-attack-glenn-kirschner-1712356