Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

8 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Joe Scarborough was screaming his face off this morning, it started with Marjorie T. Green. 

"Take her picture down while I'm talking!!" 🤣

i was cracking up when he said that and was yelling. 

Again we will need a bigger boat and a bigger net. When is Garland’s confirmation?

The reason why they don’t want to convict is because they know what is about to come out. Also, Tuberville was at the Trump Hotel the night before and it’s more involved than some Senate GOP members want to say. 

Edited by DCranon21
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ClaytoAli said:

Dunno man, this seems like just night before event planning. I don’t get the direct connection of this to the interaction that happened the next day. 

Right.  

It's perfectly normal before entertainment events for the musicians to get together with members of the audience, at a secret location, to plan the concert.  

-----

But yes, I suspect you're right.  The fallback position is going to be "OK, you found out about the secret meeting that we tried to hide, and which we're still trying to deny, for a while.  But unless somebody at the meeting squeals, you can't prove what we talked about."  

19 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

That’s not something that should have been made available to the press, right?  I assumed some standards existed to ensure informants identities were not revealed.  Yeah, the proud boys are garbage but a release like that doesn’t help convince others to come forward.  

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

That’s not something that should have been made available to the press, right?  I assumed some standards existed to ensure informants identities were not revealed.  Yeah, the proud boys are garbage but a release like that doesn’t help convince others to come forward.  

That was my first thought, too.  That fingering the guy as an informant might even be an attempt to get him killed, or something.  

BUT, supposedly, this is from court documents.  

22 minutes ago, Destino said:

The prosecutor said it in court to the judge. So they found it as a matter of public record. 

I would think this is a problem that’s not supposed to happen but 🤷‍♂️ 

24 minutes ago, Destino said:

He was using his past cooperation to get a more lenient sentence on some charges.  So he's the one that made it part of the public record. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz

Tulsi Gabbard slams Schiff, Brennan, Big Tech as more 'dangerous' than Capitol rioters

In a video and thread posted to Twitter Tuesday morning, the former Democratic presidential candidate denounced the violent protesters, but warned that efforts to combat insurgency through surveillance and other monitoring activities posed a greater threat to the country.

"The mob who stormed the Capitol on January 6 to try to stop Congress from carrying out its constitutional responsibilities were behaving like domestic enemies of our country," Gabbard said. "But let’s be clear, the John Brennans, Adam Schiffs and the oligarchs in Big Tech who are trying to undermine our constitutionally protected rights and turn our country into a police state with KGB-style surveillance are also domestic enemies — and much more powerful, and therefore dangerous, than the mob that stormed the Capitol."

Click on the link for more

• Haha 3