Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heinicke Hive: The LEGEND of Taylor Heinicke Thread

LetThePointsSoar
Message added by TK,

image.png.76d3d6bba631c4c9e8442f26a9c9afc4.png

8 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Well let's hope it's more Garcia, Colt McCoy sucks and has always sucked.  

Solid backup QB (which is what McCoy is, he just can’t stay healthy to be a starter) is pretty phenomenal  with a UDFA we picked up for nothing. But for sure, I’d prefer Heinicke to be a good starting QB.

2 hours ago, seantaylor=god said:

Solid backup QB (which is what McCoy is, he just can’t stay healthy to be a starter) is pretty phenomenal  with a UDFA we picked up for nothing. But for sure, I’d prefer Heinicke to be a good starting QB.

Exactly. If you get a UDFA QB who ends up being a great backup for you then you essentially struck gold with that signing. Didn't even have to use a draft pick and you've got a very important role covered.

I'm guessing Rivera and Co. are thinking the same thing, which is why they gave him a decent but modest 2 year deal.

Edited by mistertim

2 hours ago, seantaylor=god said:

I think he’s going to end up being somewhere between Colt McCoy and Jeff Garcia. And that’s fantastic for us.

That's a huge range. McCoy is a journeyman career backup. Garcia made multiple Pro Bowls and was an above average starting QB.

3 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Well let's hope it's more Garcia, Colt McCoy sucks and has always sucked.  

He'll be better than Garcia. Be careful doubting the Heiny ; you don't want to agitate the bee Hive

I don't want you gettin stung, bro ;)

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Yep...get em now before they go up!!!

No mens version yet but it's gotta be comin.

While Heinicke's are $99, meanwhile a similar jersey for Multi-Super Bowl MVP and GOAT, is only $20 more at a $119 price.

Yea...I'm thinkin what you're thinking.

Brace yourself, Washington.

This Lombardi toss from Brady to another boat, was actually a symbolic gesture, that he is tossing the baton to his GOAT replacement, Taylor Heinicke.

Tom Brady Sport GIF

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I know we are all familiar with the Heinicke Pylon Dives at ODU, with the Vikings and against the Bucs. But I absolutely forgot that he also did one with the Panthers. Something tells me we will see another one the next time the situation calls for it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

While Heinicke's are $99, meanwhile a similar jersey for Multi-Super Bowl MVP and GOAT, is only $20 more at a $119 price.

Yea...I'm thinkin what you're thinking.

Brace yourself, Washington.

This Lombardi toss from Brady to another boat, was actually a symbolic gesture, that he is tossing the baton to his GOAT replacement, Taylow Heinicke.

That jersey companies can sniff out suckers almost anywhere based on buzz and possibly reading forums?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ODU AGGIE said:

I know we are all familiar with the Heinicke Pylon Dives at ODU, with the Vikings and against the Bucs. But I absolutely forgot that he also did one with the Panthers. Something tells me we will see another one the next time the situation calls for it.

Yes, sir. I actually posted a while back, that he's done that same exact Pylon Dive TD, with 4 or 5 different teams, including college.

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I like Heinicke.

But hopefully by now, everyone realizes that when I go overboard in the Heinicke hype, it's only like a satire post, and having fun with it.

I don't actually believe that Heinicke is the next Tom Brady.

I mean, Duh, he plays more like Brett Favre, than Brady ;)

Maybe that's because he grew up watching Favre with his dad, who was a big Packers fan.

Eating brats and watching Brett – that's what Sundays in the fall were like for Taylor Heinicke as a child.

"That's when I really fell in love with the game – watching Brett Favre," Heinicke said.

https://www.panthers.com/news/driven-by-dad-and-a-dream-taylor-heinicke-s-journey-to-the-nfl

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ODU AGGIE said:

Maybe that's because he grew up watching Favre with his dad, who was a big Packers fan.

Eating brats and watching Brett – that's what Sundays in the fall were like for Taylor Heinicke as a child.

"That's when I really fell in love with the game – watching Brett Favre," Heinicke said.

https://www.panthers.com/news/driven-by-dad-and-a-dream-taylor-heinicke-s-journey-to-the-nfl

Also, his Dad's name is Brett.

And the number he chose in Washington is #4, the same as Brett Favre 😆

6 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

Heinicke jerseys available for women at Lids.com......$99.99. No doubt he's gonna be the starter now. Lids doesn't pre-print up just any generic players jersey. 

Is your theory that Lids.com has a backdoor source into our FO? Incredible. 

On 2/19/2021 at 12:08 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

Yes, both DE and LB ;)

Sorry, I actually only wrote "Montez" because I forgot Steven or Stephen's first name - sorry for the confusion with Sweat.... as you know, we do not discuss rando UDFA QBs on the Hive Thread... LOL

• Like 1