Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heinicke Hive: The LEGEND of Taylor Heinicke Thread

LetThePointsSoar
Message added by TK,

image.png.76d3d6bba631c4c9e8442f26a9c9afc4.png

8 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Tress Way is hilarious. Crazy to hear that Heinecke orchestrated that 10 minute drive while needing to pee the whole time. 

I had to pee the whole time while watching the Hang Time podcast.  But did I pause to go take a piss?  Hell nah!  Cause that's how we roll in the Hive.  

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

But the Legend of Haener just doesn't have as good, a ring to it.

I was also just thinking, maybe the reason Heinicken did not care much to offer Heinicke an endorsement deal, is because theyre already getting plenty of exposure with Heinicke as it is, without having to spend millions of dollars on an endorsee. Lol

The name Haener isn't catchy I agree.   

• Like 1

Can they put Haener on a board stretcher?

For once i'd like to see a taller QB in the backfield.

no offense to Heinicke but if the commitment is there to get another QB, find one in the 6'3 - 6'5 range?

I know, the " whats 2 inches? " comments will start, and I hope they know the answer to that without getting too graphic...😜

4 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

What? This is a foolish post made for no reason.

Hah, hit a little too close to home?

It was made for two reasons.  To praise TH for being a baller in a thread dedicated to that, and point out how weird it is that some people hate that... and hate people pointing that out.

But I can stick to the recent posts you dont have an issue with sir, that have nothing to do with TH and instead having to do with other QBs we can replace him with?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Peregrine said:

Hah, hit a little too close to home?

It was made for two reasons.  To praise TH for being a baller in a thread dedicated to that, and point out how weird it is that some people hate that... and hate people pointing that out.

But I can stick to the recent posts you dont have an issue with sir, that have nothing to do with TH and instead having to do with other QBs we can replace him with?

Literally no one hates seeing Taylor play well. Stop creating weird narratives for no reason.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Literally no one hates seeing Taylor play well. Stop creating weird narratives for no reason.

............Do you want to wisely backtrack that, or do you want me to go back and quote posts in this thread?

And not just those who gleefully only show up after a tough week, and talk about how no supporters are there to post.  Maybe stop creating weird narratives and defending people who you say dont exist?  If you truly believed that no one thought that way or acted like that on here, then your post would be very bizarre and non-sensical, vigorously defending non-existent people.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Peregrine said:

............Do you want to wisely backtrack that, or do you want me to go back and quote posts in this thread?

And not just those who gleefully only show up after a tough week, and talk about how no supporters are there to post.  Maybe stop creating weird narratives and defending people who you say dont exist?  If you truly believed that no one thought that way or acted like that on here, then your post would be very bizarre and non-sensical, vigorously defending non-existent people.

What are you talking about? This is going nowhere and I’m not going to further engage with someone intent on making it about them. Enjoy whatever it is you think you’re boasting about. I’m going to just continue enjoying this game.

• Like 2

Why do people insist on going to absolutes such as “hate”?

Virtually everyone everyone on this board and in this thread is a Team fan and wants to see them and their qb, whoever it may be, do well.

A variance of opinion is not “hate”.  FFS grow up

Edited by stoshuaj
  • Like 1

Man, I’m so furious right now.  How dare Heineke look like an entirely different player since the bye?  I couldn’t be more upset that he’s found the ability to stick it in there tight and quit trying to make throws he’s physically not capable of making.

*throws remote through TV*

Said some folks in Peregrine’s alternate reality.

Why would anyone ever be rooting against him?  There is nothing to hate about him.  He makes peanuts.

There’s a distinct difference between evaluating a player and disliking him and rooting against him. Ever since the guy has been starting folks have been manufacturing Heineke Haters in their own minds.  I don’t think it’s because they can’t differentiate evaluation from real hatred, it’s because this team is generally so boring they just want to pick fights for fun.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Man, I’m so furious right now.  How dare Heineke look like an entirely different player since the bye?  I couldn’t be more upset that he’s found the ability to stick it in there tight and quit trying to make throws he’s physically not capable of making.

*throws remote through TV*

Said some folks in Peregrine’s alternate reality.

Why would anyone ever be rooting against him?  There is nothing to hate about him.  He makes peanuts.

There’s a distinct difference between evaluating a player and disliking him and rooting against him. Ever since the guy has been starting folks have been manufacturing Heineke Haters in their own minds.  I don’t think it’s because they can’t differentiate evaluation from real hatred, it’s because this team is generally so boring they just want to pick fights for fun.

Stay strong, brother.

• Haha 1

TH is more than capable of throwing 10-20+ yards at a time to move the chains. As long as you can move the chains I really don't have a problem with his arm. At times he tires to be hero instead of throwing the ball away but on one sack he didn't have the time or the right angle. Sometimes you have to take a sack instead of getting an INT while trying to throw the ball away. I am okay with that. 

6 more games to go. TH needs to keep on doing what he has been doing for the last two games. He is the only one who can beat himself up. Right now he is playing really good. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Heinicke would be unreal if he had a cannon. It sucks because that's definitely the only thing that holds him back IMO. He has all the other tools required to be a great franchise QB. 

I will take accuracy and timing and smart football play over a canon any day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1