Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP - Police: Explosion in Nashville believed to be “intentional”

EmirOfShmo

The person of interest lives on Bakertown Road in Antioch, Tennessee.

In Google Maps, go to 115 Bakertown Road, Antioch Tennessee, then switch to Street View, and you can actually see an RV that looks just like the one that exploded parked in a yard behind a wooden fence.

30 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

In Google Maps, go to 115 Bakertown Road, Antioch Tennessee, then switch to Street View, and you can actually see an RV that looks just like the one that exploded parked in a yard behind a wooden fence.

I'll be damned...

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.0764794,-86.6898417,3a,75y,231.44h,89.76t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1slKqLQd_6lgAZf-vFpzgeoA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

40 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

You're working for the NSA?

Or anything scary that I don't know that ends with an "A"?

Nothing firm, but the FBI is exploring whether paranoia about 5G was a motive in the bombing near the AT&T building.  A real estate agent who hired Anthony Q. Warner for IT work said he was interviewed by the FBI.  They asked him whether Warner expressed fear or concern about 5G technology.

https://www.wsmv.com/news/fbi-agents-investigating-if-5g-paranoia-was-behind-nashville-bombing/article_952f937e-47f9-11eb-b1c3-bfda1689fb18.html

37 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

whether Warner expressed fear or concern about 5G technology.

Concerns about 5G are legitimate, according to the World Health Organization. The WHO places 5G technologies in the Group 2B of possible carcinogenic agents.

Other dangerous things in Group 2B include pickled vegetables and Aloe Vera.

Be careful out there.

13 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

I don't remember the verse about detonating your RV and committing suicide.

I don't want to be serious and a downer, but if the reporting is currently accurate and this was a depressed guy who blew himself up in front of an AT&T company in an unstable response to 5G, I hope it starts a serious discussion about access to mental health treatment in the US and the stigma surrounding mental health treatment.

42 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

I don't want to be serious and a downer, but if the reporting is currently accurate and this was a depressed guy who blew himself up in front of an AT&T company in an unstable response to 5G, I hope it starts a serious discussion about access to mental health treatment in the US and the stigma surrounding mental health treatment.

... and a discussion about how in a modern world delusional, ignorant crackpot theories are able to flourish on social media and find a willing, believing audience. 

Archived