Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

8 minutes ago, tshile said:

Little bummed I never got to have masked sex. Wife thought it was a weird ask. 

now that the statewide mandate is gone it’s not the same. 

oh well. 

Maybe if you'd tried with a little less creepier mask...

0423bad595589e43488015f57731334d.jpg

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So a religious nut job fb friend linked vaccines to somehow requiring a public marking show vaccine status aka the mark of the beast. Interesting thing is I knew he was religious, but not that much until Facebook.

I mean, run with it and claim you know the Antichrist. 

• Haha 1

Long Island CVS Worker Caught Trying to Give Out Fraudulent COVID Vaccination Cards

Thursday marked the first day that children between the ages of 12 through 17 started getting their COVID-19 vaccinations across the country, with the inoculations offering a shot at a return to normal, pre-pandemic life.

And now that the CDC announced that those who have been fully vaccinated no longer have to wear face masks or socially distance in most indoor settings, vaccination cards represent a ticket to freedom, allowing those who have them access to sporting events, concerts and more.

However, with that opportunity comes people willing to cheat the system, willing to pay to have those experiences back without getting vaccinated. The I-Team recently revealed that counterfeit vaccination cards are being sold on encrypted messaging services.

There are other ways to obtain a card illegally. On Thursday, Nassau County police said that a 21-year-old CVS employee was arrested after allegedly pilfering eight pre-filled vaccination cards, just missing the names of the people who would potentially use them, along with 54 blank ones that were found in his car as well.

"They were taken within the last couple of days, with the intent to share them with family members and friends, so that they could go into venues and possibly even use them at schools," said Nassau County Police Commissioner Patrick Ryder.

Click on the link for the full article

39 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Five is a lot isn't it? Pfizer is generally only a three week wait. Moderna is four.

I think hes counting the 2 weeks after the 2nd shot for it to be fully effective. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 2

Had my first issue with a non vaccinated today

They were really mad about it but I not care

family member that isn’t vaccinated with kid who isn’t vaccinated waiting for pcr test. I didn’t think it was much to ask that they not hold my non vaccinated kid. Apparently it was. 

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, tshile said:

Had my first issue with a non vaccinated today

They were really mad about it but I not care

family member that isn’t vaccinated with kid who isn’t vaccinated waiting for pcr test. I didn’t think it was much to ask that they not hold my non vaccinated kid. Apparently it was. 

That's so stupid.  It's not even a vaccine thing.  If a family member doesn't want you touching their kid for whatever reason, you just respect that space.  

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, bearrock said:

That's so stupid.  It's not even a vaccine thing.  If a family member doesn't want you touching their kid for whatever reason, you just respect that space.  

I even told them look when my daughter is vaccinated it’s fine. And you being here is fine. But your kid is waiting for a pcr test, can’t go to school, and is benched for the baseball team until the test comes back. Just don’t let my daughter take nap on you. 

they got mad stormed off and later said they were out of the family vacation

jokes on him I didn’t want him to go anyways 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, tshile said:

I even told them look when my daughter is vaccinated it’s fine. And you being here is fine. But your kid is waiting for a pcr test, can’t go to school, and is benched for the baseball team until the test comes back. Just don’t let my daughter take nap on you. 

Seems like a win win. Agree with @bearrock, my kids’ safety comes WAY before your ****ing feelings. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, tshile said:

Are you related to Nicki and Joe?

New mask rules trust Americans will be honest about vaccine status. Experts say they'll lie.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's announcement Thursday that fully vaccinated people largely no longer need to wear a mask has left many Americans wondering: If there are no enforcement measures, won't people just lie about their vaccination status?

Public health officials admitted that the honor system will play a large role in the new rules.

"I mean, you're going to be depending on people being honest enough to say whether they were vaccinated or not and responsible enough to be wearing ... a mask," Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease doctor, told CNN Thursday.

There's long been talk of a "vaccine passport" model of enforcement in the USA, where vaccination status grants or limits a person's ability to travel or enter certain spaces. Such a program is mostly a theory, and multiple businesses announced that they won't ask customers to prove their vaccine status if they shop unmasked.

Although businesses and politicians say they trust Americans to be honest, experts on human behavior aren't so sure.

Michael McCullough, a psychology professor at the University of California, San Diego, said the new guidance will enable unvaccinated people to flout rules with "impunity."

"Many will lie. Many are lying, have been lying," he said. "In some ways, this is a really perfect recipe for lots of people to be dishonest about whether they got vaccinated. They can say, well, everyone who really is worried about it has gone out and done it, and my personal risk is low."

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1

Saw a guy trying to shop at the local Best Buy without a mask and the employees were trying to throw him out. His friend, who had a mask on, convinced him to just leave. This was during the height of the pandemic. 

Honor system only works with people who care and not for people who were already against wearing a mask and didn't believe that covid-19 is real.

Edited by zskins

My 18 year old daughter fell off the toilet after a dizzy spell this morning. Her 2nd shot was an hour later. Called my cousin (who is a doctor) said to give her breakfast, water and some juice and get the shot. Did just that. The kiddo has been fine all day so far. :)

• Like 4