Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

I just went down the rabbit-hole on Dr. Robert Malone, one of the early pioneers of mRNA vaccine research.  He was on Joe Rogan recently and is warning about side effects of the mRNA vaccine (especially for teenage boys) -- there are a few cases of deaths related to getting the vaccines.  I think he got banned on Twitter recently.  I have a teenage son who has already received two doses and we want to boost him.  After "doing my own research" I think we will boost him.  Sure, there is a risk that the vaccines cause heart inflammation and a few people have tragically died as a result of it.  At the same time, actual COVID has similar risks.

• Like 1

Dr. Malone is a grifter who is clearly mad he wasn't getting all the attention in 2020 when Moderna and BioNTech announced they were making mRNA vaccines. His claim to fame is a 1989 paper where they moved mRNA by mixing it with fat so he claims he designed the delivery vehicle for mRNA vaccines.

Except delivering mRNA via a liposome was already done in 1978, which his paper conveniently ignores. He clearly has an agenda and for him to put "inventor of mRNA vaccines in his Twitter bio for over a year is inaccurate.

+++

https://www.nature.com/articles/274923a0

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Here is a visual explanation of why certain public health experts are concerned about the CDCs five day isolation guidance. TLDR the relationship between symptoms and viral loads is different now because of vaccination etc. And because I have a feeling there may be a strong push back reply on this ; ) ... I am going to state clearly this is one side of the argument from the experts, others are perfectly fine with the CDCs guidance as is, and all of us here are just rubes (myself included) trying to decipher information from the people who have dedicated their professional lives for this moment and are a million times smarter than all of us in this subject.

This was made by a Harvard-trained immunologist.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Is this a joke or do people really think a video of someone being shot in the head is a video of spontaneous combustion?? I really can’t tell where we are anymore. 

Edited by Llevron

5 hours ago, Sticksboi05 said:

Here is a visual explanation of why certain public health experts are concerned about the CDCs five day isolation guidance. TLDR the relationship between symptoms and viral loads is different now because of vaccination etc. And because I have a feeling there may be a strong push back reply on this ; ) ... I am going to state clearly this is one side of the argument from the experts, others are perfectly fine with the CDCs guidance as is, and all of us here are just rubes (myself included) trying to decipher information from the people who have dedicated their professional lives for this moment and are a million times smarter than all of us in this subject.

This was made by a Harvard-trained immunologist.

1.  That somebody would make a graphic like that and just say the CDC tells people to no longer quarantine after day 5 and not say anything about the symptoms shows a concerning ethical or knowledge deficit.

2.  Associated with that, without knowing anything about the trajectory of the person's symptoms the graphic is pretty meaningless.

3.  Generally, vaccination is causing people to have symptoms earlier (which is good), but it also generally decreases the number of days of infectious. So for most people the whole window is shifted.  (https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2102507 )  That the person that made the graphic didn't seem to think that was relevant to include again indicates a concerning ethical or knowledge deficit.

4.  I don't know why they drew the line at day 8.  There is still pretty clearly a positive line for day 9 and even day 10.

5.  And since nobody has been found to be infectious after 9 days ("No study detected live virus beyond day 9 of illness, despite persistently high viral loads, which were inferred from cycle threshold values." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7837230/ ) it suggests something is wrong with the kit or the kit is detecting non-infectious viral protein.

6.  And while I don't know of anything peer reviewed with respect to Omicron, what is available suggests a peak before 5 days after symptom onset and essentially nothing after 7.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.25.21268301v1.full-text  (Figure 2)

(I'd love to see him actually cite something that says day 5 with a vaccine or previous exposure means a high chance of having a high viral load.  Because I've never seen anything published that suggest that at all.)

Edited by PeterMP
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PeterMP said:

(I'd love to see him actually cite something that says day 5 with a vaccine or previous exposure means a high chance of having a high viral load.  Because I've never seen anything published that suggest that at all.)

Tweet him. Michael Mina - he responds to people.

9 hours ago, Llevron said:

Is this a joke or do people really think a video of someone being shot in the head is a video of spontaneous combustion?? I really can’t tell where we are anymore. 

I was telling my wife I wished covid-19 had happened before social media. It has messed up people's head. 

Macron is a little arrogant contemptuous prick. He doesn't care about vax he cares about being reelected. That's why he's insulting people to raise the hatred, trying to force the undecided republicans voters to put a ballot for the far-right LePen and Zemmour. His dream is to face them during the second round to ensure his reelection.

What a supreme lousy strategy.We all know that when we want to convince people to do something the best way is to insult them, and telling them they are no longer citizens !, whilst all the french convicted binational terrorists got a free pass !👏

Absolute contemptible, undignified attitude from a president. He follows the footsteps of his master Machiavelli.

On December 15th he apologized on national Tv for being arrogant and contemptuous he said he learned his lesson and won't do it again !!!! 🤢

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

'He Is Not Your Commander-in-Chief:' Texas Governor Promises Guardsmen He'll Fight Biden Over Vaccine Mandate

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is digging in against COVID-19 vaccinations and related mandates, telling National Guardsmen in his state they can ignore Pentagon inoculation rules and will not face any retribution for not getting coronavirus vaccines.

On Tuesday, the Republican governor, who is facing challenges from his political right in a reelection bid next year, threatened to file a federal lawsuit challenging the Biden administration's authority to order troops to be inoculated against COVID-19.

"Unless President Biden federalizes the Texas National Guard in accordance with Title 10 of the U.S. Code, he is not your commander-in-chief under our federal or state Constitutions," Abbott said in a letter for Maj. Gen. Tracy Norris, the adjutant general of the Texas National Guard. "And as long as I am your commander-in-chief, I will not tolerate efforts to compel receipt of a COVID-19 vaccine."

Abbott, along with at least six other Republican governors including Oklahoma, Wyoming, Alaska, Iowa, Mississippi and Nebraska, have asked the Pentagon to exempt their Guardsmen from coronavirus vaccine mandates, asserting their authority while troops serve under their command.

Guardsmen have dueling obligations to both the governors of the state they serve and the president. During the bulk of their service, troops fall under either State Active Duty or Title 32 orders, meaning they are under the command of the governor. Guardsmen can also be activated under federal Title 10 orders, which are usually reserved for overseas missions that make up a significant portion of the Guard's mission portfolio.

The fight sets up a power struggle between states and the Pentagon over who has default control of the Guard, something that has never been fully articulated in courts or military law.

Abbott's letter did not take issue with the dozen-plus other vaccines Guardsmen – and all other service members – are ordered to receive, including vaccinations against hepatitis and smallpox and annual flu shots.

Click on the link for the full article