Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

17 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Mario Kart and Mario Odyssey.  Maybe not the best picks for a 5 year old girl, but when I got the Switch at the beginning of the pandemic, games were tough to come by. 

Mario Kart is pretty good honestly because kids can still do well enough on low difficulty with the assists on. Our son likes it anyway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

i would just prefer something more grounded and personal to go with the graphics and awesome setting of the mysterious alien world. Was hoping it would be more realistic and then she starts hovering in the air and doing dashes against monsters the size of houses. Ugh 

I'll give you a preview of what the combat would look like if it was a bit more realistic:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Just got Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes for the Switch for my daughter.  It's been out for a while now, but she stumbled upon it and it's fun as hell.

In all the times I've played it, I don't believe we've ever not exploded.  We played on PC in VR.

• Like 1

Yeah I've heard that's a good party game for PSVR but I never got it.

I've been trying Pistol Whip tonight on PSVR and while it's cool, I don't "get" it.  Like I don't get how you are supposed to get good scores and stuff.  Going to need to read up and watch some videos about it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

COld war multiplayer is awful. It feels way worse than modern warfare. 

Its the worst COD in a while. I hate playing it just to level guns up for Warzone. I still **** with Warzone hard though. Too bad Cold War is gonna bleed into that and ruin it too probably.

24 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

In all the times I've played it, I don't believe we've ever not exploded.  We played on PC in VR.

Me and my daughter did really good, on the first 6 or 7 bombs, blew up a few times.  Game is fun as hell, I recommend it to anyone.  

Just now, Springfield said:

Its the worst COD in a while. I hate playing it just to level guns up for Warzone. I still **** with Warzone hard though. Too bad Cold War is gonna bleed into that and ruin it too probably.

Thats why I only play Nuke Town 24/7.  

Just finished Gears 5.

THAT is how it ends?

Pretty disappointed with the ending and more so as to where it ended. There is a lot left with Kait that I wanted resolved in this game but I guess not. The game was awesome though.

Has anyone played the Hollow Storm DLC? How long is it if so and is it good?

The fact that I have to make a Bethesda.net account to play Doom Eternal single player on Xbox Series X is the epitome of what I hate about all the direction of console gaming right now, and I own the disc version of this game and don't have Xbox Live Gold.

That said, once I started playing, I didn't really like the game because it felt like such an old school fast paced PC shooter.

But then about 10 minutes later, I liked it, because it felt like such an old school fast paced PC shooter.

The game is beautiful too and the performance is top notch.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, purbeast said:

The fact that I have to make a Bethesda.net account to play Doom Eternal single player on Xbox Series X is the epitome of what I hate about all the direction of console gaming right now, and I own the disc version of this game and don't have Xbox Live Gold.

Preach.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, purbeast said:

Just finished Gears 5.

THAT is how it ends?

Pretty disappointed with the ending and more so as to where it ended. There is a lot left with Kait that I wanted resolved in this game but I guess not. The game was awesome though.

It will be interesting to see what they decide to make canon moving forward. Kait’s story will continue and this ending will shape that. 

Thought it was really good game and story that added a lot to the Gears world 

19 hours ago, purbeast said:

Has anyone played the Hollow Storm DLC? How long is it if so and is it good?

i thought this was just DLC for that new multiplayer mode. 

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It will be interesting to see what they decide to make canon moving forward. Kait’s story will continue and this ending will shape that. 

Thought it was really good game and story that added a lot to the Gears world 

i thought this was just DLC for that new multiplayer mode. 

Yeah I had my names mixed up.  The single player is called something else.