Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

19 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Well I guess my PS account got hacked b/c i just got charged $60 for Mortal Kombat and I haven't played a Mortal Combat game since SNES. 

How you gonna spell it right then **** it up immediately after?

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, purbeast said:

How you gonna spell it right then **** it up immediately after?

Ladies and gentlemen:  Gamers.  :ols:

And the reason is because I spell things correctly as a matter of habit. 🤓  Spelling it wrong the first time took a lot of self control. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Ladies and gentlemen:  Gamers.  :ols:

And the reason is because I spell things correctly as a matter of habit. 🤓  Spelling it wrong the first time took a lot of self control. 

You spelled it right the first time.

33 minutes ago, purbeast said:

You spelled it right the first time.

After my post I went and made dinner and thought way too hard about which spelling is “correct” that I will spare everyone the details of. 

Me, deciding whether Kombat is the correct spelling and the philosophical nature of context:

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Ratchet and Clank PS4 remake is free to download right now.  Just straight up free without any need for PS+ or anything. 

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA01047_00-RATCHETPS4000000

Final Fantasy 7 remake too. Which is a fantastic game that I suggest you all add to your library even if you have no interest in playing it. 

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

Final Fantasy 7 remake too. Which is a fantastic game that I suggest you all add to your library even if you have no interest in playing it. 

FF7 is THE reason I hate RPG's now. 

So there is no shot in hell I will be downloading that game lol.

EDIT:

Also not sure what you mean it is free.  It's not free.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0082-CUSA01875_00-FINALFANTASY7ZZZ

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0082-CUSA07211_00-FFVIIDLXUPGRADE0

Edited by purbeast

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

FF7 is THE reason I hate RPG's now. 

So there is no shot in hell I will be downloading that game lol.

Yea JRPGs aint for everyone. Especially the old scool ones. But its wayyyyyyy different now than it was before. You should try it just to see what I mean since its free. It wont be like anything you remember. It basically keeps a similar storyline and thats it. 

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Yea JRPGs aint for everyone. Especially the old scool ones. But its wayyyyyyy different now than it was before. You should try it just to see what I mean since its free. It wont be like anything you remember. It basically keeps a similar storyline and thats it. 

It's not free.  Look at my edit.

And no, I have absolutely ZERO interest in that game.  Like I hate the game irrationally.

Just now, purbeast said:

It's not free.  Look at my edit.

And no, I have absolutely ZERO interest in that game.  Like I hate the game irrationally.

You? Irrational!? Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Me I would try any game that is free even if its just to confirm my hate for it. 

But yea that's my bad. Its free only if you have PS Plus. I forget that I even have it sometimes. Totally pays for itself. 

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You? Irrational!? Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Me I would try any game that is free even if its just to confirm my hate for it. 

But yea that's my bad. Its free only if you have PS Plus. I forget that I even have it sometimes. Totally pays for itself. 

Yeah maybe I should pay $40/yr for PS+ so I can play a ****ty game I have no interest in.

Damn ... tough decision.

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

Yeah maybe I should pay $40/yr for PS+ so I can play a ****ty game I have no interest in.

Damn ... tough decision.

See. We go from having fun to having to school your ass. But I do so out of love and (mostly) Jealousy. Those are the best emotions I'm able to produce. Please accept me senpai. 

*Ahem

That *60 dollars got me (personally, not listing everything) in 2020, the year of stay inside and game:

• Just Cause 4
  • Worms Rumble
  • Resident evil 7 
  • Uncharted the entire collection, even 4
  • Goat Sim
  • BioShock Collection 
  • Shadow of Colossus (which I love)
  •  Call of Duty WWII (which I hate, but my nephew loves so whatever) 
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider (which the wife loves)
  • COD Modern Warfare remateserd.  
  • Fall Guys (awesome) 
  • Street Fighter 5 which i think you said you paid for 🤔
  • Hollow Knight 
  • Mortal Combat X which I hated 
  • Persona 5 that loved 
  • Last of Us remastered which I think you paid for 
  • Until Dawn 
  • God of War which is worth 40 by itself 

I think those are all the ones i got myself for free. But just a casual google search tells you that everything on PS+ totaled  almost 800 bucks worth of freeness. For a guy like me who gets stuck on games like Destiny 2 until my eyes bleed and then i go look in my collection for something free to pass the time. Its totally worth it. And 2019 was ever better. 

Eat it. 

Oh and now FF7R though I already paid for that one at launch cause im a fanboy in the realest sense.

Now try and tell me Smash Bros. isnt a real fighting game again lol

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

See. We go from having fun to having to school your ass. But I do so out of love and (mostly) Jealousy. Those are the best emotions I'm able to produce. Please accept me senpai. 

*Ahem

That *60 dollars got me (personally, not listing everything) in 2020, the year of stay inside and game:

• Just Cause 4
  • Worms Rumble
  • Resident evil 7 
  • Uncharted the entire collection, even 4
  • Goat Sim
  • BioShock Collection 
  • Shadow of Colossus (which I love)
  •  Call of Duty WWII (which I hate, but my nephew loves so whatever) 
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider (which the wife loves)
  • COD Modern Warfare remateserd.  
  • Fall Guys (awesome) 
  • Street Fighter 5 which i think you said you paid for 🤔
  • Hollow Knight 
  • Mortal Combat X which I hated 
  • Persona 5 that loved 
  • Last of Us remastered which I think you paid for 
  • Until Dawn 
  • God of War which is worth 40 by itself 

I think those are all the ones i got myself for free. But just a casual google search tells you that everything on PS+ totaled  almost 800 bucks worth of freeness. For a guy like me who gets stuck on games like Destiny 2 until my eyes bleed and then i go look in my collection for something free to pass the time. Its totally worth it. And 2019 was ever better. 

Eat it. 

Oh and now FF7R though I already paid for that one at launch cause im a fanboy in the realest sense.

Now try and tell me Smash Bros. isnt a real fighting game again lol

Bolded the only games on that list that I've played and care about.

RE7 - bought that in 2017 when I got PSVR, for $20.

Uncharted - I don't have the collection, but the last one I bought was 3 was in November of 2011, for PS3.  I borrowed part 4 from a buddy and lost interest before I finished it.

Street Fighter 5 - I bought that at launch in Feb 2016 and stopped playing it probably 8 months later because they never fixed online play.  It's why I got rid of PS+.

Hollow Knight - bought that on Switch in 2017 before I went on vacation so I'd have something to play online.

Mortal Kombat - I see you still can't spell.

God of War - I bought that April 20th, 2018, at launch

So sure, I could have saved like $200 if I wanted to wait, at a minimum, 2 years to play a game, or 10 years to play Uncharted 3.

I think I'm good with purchasing them at launch so I didn't have to wait 2+ years to play a game I was interested at launch.

2 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

Things seem to be getting heated.

Let's all take a moment to appreciate that we're on page 69.

We always talk to each other like this when we disagree. Not heated just one nerd defeating the other in ritual combat. 

Also giggidy 

• Haha 2

Just now, Mooka said:

Can you even play Playstation without a Plus subscription?

I thought it was required. 

You can play some (most?) games but only offline without it. There are like 3 that you can play online and not have PS Plus. 

• Thanks 1