Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Administration Covid Tracker (formerly the Trump got the 'Rona thread)

Barry.Randolphe

GOP Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa tests positive for Covid-19

Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, who is 87 years old, tweeted that he tested positive for Covid-19 on Tuesday, after saying earlier he would self isolate after a possible exposure.

"I've tested positive for coronavirus," Grassley wrote. "I'll (be) following my doctors' orders/CDC guidelines & continue to quarantine. I'm feeling good + will keep up on my work for the ppl of Iowa from home. I appreciate everyone's well wishes + prayers &look fwd to resuming my normal schedule soon."

Grassley, as president pro tempore, is the most senior Republican in the chamber.

It's unclear which if any senators who interacted with Grassley on Monday would isolate themselves. Republican Sen. Roy Blunt, a member of GOP leadership, said Grassley attended their Republican leadership meeting Monday. Asked if any who attended the meeting will quarantine, Blunt, who chairs the Senate Rules Committee, told reporters: "You'd have to ask them."

He added, "I was like, 12 feet away from him at the meeting that's why we're in that big room."

"We are all spread out," GOP Sen. John Barrasso of Wyoming told CNN of the leadership meeting. Republican Sen. Rob Portman of Ohio, who attended Monday's leadership meeting, said they were wearing masks.

Click on the link for the full article

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Unclear why any of this prevents her from sending him a get well soon message. 

She doesn't think he's sick.  (See "scam" thing she says.) 

6 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Not a Trump cabinet member, but still a stooge: GA Senator/runoff candidate Kelly Loeffler tested positive. She’s quarantining after a positive and an inconclusive test. (Which means she’s positive snd wants some wiggle room to infect others/deflect embarrassment). 

I absolutely CANNOT stop laughing at this dumbass b-word. 

I got invited to 2 places today for Thanksgiving...declined both. 

Archived