Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Administration Covid Tracker (formerly the Trump got the 'Rona thread)

Barry.Randolphe

9 minutes ago, visionary said:

Granted, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a shortage of world leaders who are inclined to meet with representatives of the Trump administration.  

Might be a whole lot less, a week from now.  

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, mammajamma said:

I know theyve broken a lot of laws in the past 4 years, but threatening people to keep a covid outbreak quiet in a building where 100s of people work is as morally bankrupt as you can get

Well, they're on the hook for about 200,000 lives, because they kept a covid outbreak quiet in a COUNTRY where millions of people work, live, or just try their best to exist.

/rant, and most definitely not directed at you, just frustration

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Well, they're on the hook for about 200,000 lives, because they kept a covid outbreak quiet in a COUNTRY where millions of people work, live, or just try their best to exist.

/rant, and most definitely not directed at you, just frustration

You're absolutely right

19 hours ago, mammajamma said:

I know theyve broken a lot of laws in the past 4 years, but threatening people to keep a covid outbreak quiet in a building where 100s of people work is as morally bankrupt as you can get

I'm not sure it's even in the Top 5, for this administration. 

• Barry.Randolphe changed the title to BREAKING - NBC: Trump will go to Walter Reed hospital after Covid-19 diagnosis (now the Trump Admin Covid Tracker)
17 minutes ago, visionary said:

David Bossie has it too

"Your Honor, we must have an extension on our lawsuits, and the election itself, until our lead attorney is completely healed."

(Insert classic definition of "chutzpah" here.)  

You jerks.  @Barry.Randolphe you gotta change the whole name of this thread, my good man.  I don't think I'd ever gotten so excited to see a thread bumped only to read the whole title and then be let down at the end.  It was like watching a great movie with a bad ending, the only good thing here is that it didn't take an hour and thirty minutes.

28 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Just read Biden wants a mask mandate... but certain Governors won’t. I hate this world.

Don't hate the world...it didn't ask for Trump, either.  But I think it's ok with Joe. 

The weak are the ones who will fall.  If you're weak enough to believe an idiot and swing on that tire with a really weak rope, you'll hurt yourself.  (Hence the term, in Jeff Foxworthy's voice, "Hold my beer, Bubba...watch this!")

The rest of us work together, share ideas and talents, and survive...the weak will be trying to find the "app for that"...and won't be able to comprehend what they're barely able to read.

• Barry.Randolphe changed the title to Trump Administration Covid Tracker (formerly the Trump got the 'Rona thread)
8 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

You jerks.  @Barry.Randolphe you gotta change the whole name of this thread, my good man.  I don't think I'd ever gotten so excited to see a thread bumped only to read the whole title and then be let down at the end.  It was like watching a great movie with a bad ending, the only good thing here is that it didn't take an hour and thirty minutes.

Is that better?

Does anyone have a list of all the Trump people that have caught the rona I can add to the first post?

2 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Is that better?

Does anyone have a list of all the Trump people that have caught the rona I can add to the first post?

Yeah man, are you gonna make it like the Free Agency thread in the Stadium with all their names?

Trump, Melania, Hicks, McDaniel, McEnany, Christie, Stepien, Conway, Guilfoyle

Archived