Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Administration Covid Tracker (formerly the Trump got the 'Rona thread)

Barry.Randolphe

37 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Me too, but good luck. It's not like he'll just decide to go quiet. He's still going to have the ear of his base and he'll be annointing Trump disciples for a fee. Sadly the playbook is open now for anyone to copy.

Yeah but his troubles will just be starting once he's out of office. There's SO much evidence out there now of criminal acts. Him being elected was probably one of the worst things that could have happened to that family in the long run because if it weren't for that there wouldn't be so many eyes on his finances, etc. Even if he somehow does manage to avoid prison he'll have to spend all the money he has to defend himself and probably pay tons of fees and/or back taxes. Not to mention the $400+ million in debt that he apparently will personally be liable for that's coming due soon.

I'm with @PokerPackeron this one. Trump's legal travails won't get old for me and I'll be enjoying every second of it.

Testing negative twice is the standard at my daughters school for students that contract the virus and seek to return.  Her classmates, those attending class in person anyway, are not risking the entire power structure of our government and military by showing up.  Why is it that they be required to do this, but the POTUS can simply be declared safe without a single negative test?  

We don’t know when his last negative test was because the answer currently makes Trump look bad.  It means he either wasn’t getting tested as often as was claimed, or he failed a test and behaved irresponsibly.  Or both.  

The moment he gets a negative test they’ll tell us.  they’ll scream it from the roof tops in celebration.  This is how we know he hasn’t been able to do so yet.  

As far as i can tell, one of the primary symptoms is opening one's mouth and loudly expelling and spewing thousands of infectious and potentially dangerous particles into the air.

I have no idea how they were ever able to tell he had it in the first place.

~Bang

4 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

the way his administration acts about testing and not knowing when was the last time he tested negative, I am willing to bet he is a gigantic baby **** when it comes to getting the test and fights it, so they appease him by just not doing the tests

They just made up a multiple choice for him so he can say he was tested

I actually feel really bad for Barron.  Whereas his three oldest siblings actively participated in the dumpster fire, and Tiffany at least went along with it, that kid is like 17 and will live the rest of his life being associated with this mess for no fault of his own.

The polls are against Trump's handling of his covid situation after being diagnosed, it backfired on him. How much do you want to bet that he's going to use Baron as well? Lets see how that goes...right before an election...that you're losing. I really feel bad for this kid on all levels.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived