Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(2020) We clinched the NFC East didn't we?

Partag

6 minutes ago, ultravin said:

win and you're in attitude time.  no more moral victories.  haskins needs to play better.  needs to play angry.  i'm sure he's tired of the negative stuff but he needs to prove it every time he steps onto the field.

Forget Haskins. Rivera isn't leaving Smith on the bench with the Panthers of all teams coming up and the season on the line. Gibson is supposedly coming back for that one too. 

Today was a day of rest for a number of players and we almost pulled it out anyway. Next week we can come back healthier and try for the clinch.

Just now, Bacon said:

Forget Haskins. Rivera isn't leaving Smith on the bench with the Panthers of all teams coming up and the season on the line. Gibson is supposedly coming back for that one too. 

Today was a day of rest for a number of players and we almost pulled it out anyway. Next week we can come back healthier and try for the clinch.

I hope that you're right.  

Haskins is not the answer.

Thanks for the favor, Browns. Know the game isn’t over yet, but pretty confident McCoy won’t score 17 unanswered for the comeback.

Anyone have any idea how many players from Ron’s tenure in Carolina are still with the team? That could definitely be an X factor for next week. 

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

How would that clinch the division by itself ?

If we lose our last game, the Giants can still win the division by winning their last 2.

He didn’t say it would. He just said we could win the division if we beat the panthers(on top of the giants losing tonight, and then again next week to the ravens)

5 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

How would that clinch the division by itself ?

If we lose our last game, the Giants can still win the division by winning their last 2.

You're correct in that the Giants would need to lose to Baltimore, but that's pretty likely to happen. And we both play at 1PM, so theoretically by the time the guys get in the locker room they'd know whether they clinched.

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Dude, the Jets just beat the Rams.

So, I would not be shocked at all to see their NY counterpart beat the Ravens :)

You are watching the game right now?

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

s-l1600.jpg

I am not superstitious, plus if you can’t prove how it works, the you must think the Disney princess stories are biopics.

Chris Collinsworth, "eh, umm, well Dallas just won a couple of games" when asked which NFC East team he thinks could give a scare to the wild card opponent.  Well geee, I dunno, there is a team today that had a chance to win against a that seeded team who was without their starting QB or RB?  

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Chris Collinsworth, "eh, umm, well Dallas just won a couple of games" when asked which NFC East team he thinks could give a scare to the wild card opponent.  Well geee, I dunno, there is a team today that had a chance to win against a that seeded team who was without their starting QB or RB?  

I'm not certain that we beat the Bucs, Cardinals, Seahawks, etc. either, but yeah, **** Dallas. We've earned the right to be regarded over them until they take the division lead back.

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I'm not certain that we beat the Bucs, Cardinals, Seahawks, etc. either, but yeah, **** Dallas. We've earned the right to be regarded over them until they take the division lead back.

Oh I am not certain we beat any team, I definitely would not put money on it, it was just the fact the way Collinsworth answered the question that cracked me up. 

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

The Bucs don't scare me. Our DL against Tom Brady? And we almost beat Seattle today with half the team missing. 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Oh I am not certain we beat any team, I definitely would not put money on it, it was just the fact the way Collinsworth answered the question that cracked me up. 

"UUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh tHe CoWbOys ARe iN thAt diViSion riGhT?"

As if the Giants didn't just shock the Seahawks two weeks ago. Anything they can do we can do.

Archived