Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(2020) We clinched the NFC East didn't we?

Partag

3 hours ago, zskins said:

Game has now been moved to 4:05 pm.

This means we'll know whether the Ravens beat the Giants around the time our game starts. Meaning if they lose, it'll be Win & We're In and we could potentially have a locker room division clinching celebration!! :D

2 hours ago, CapsSkins said:

This means we'll know whether the Ravens beat the Giants around the time our game starts. Meaning if they lose, it'll be Win & We're In and we could potentially have a locker room division clinching celebration!! :D

Maybe a hearty locker room speech from "Make it Rain Dwayne" Haskins to rally up the guys?!?

Three Cheers... Hip Hip Hooray!

On 12/22/2020 at 11:34 AM, Warhead36 said:

Partied with strippers and noone was wearing masks or observing social distance protocols.

Better hope Alex is healthy this week...

Thanks, I'm caught up now. Solomon Wilcox and David Diehl were ripping Dwayne hard this morning on Sirius NFL radio....I agree with them. There point was that RR was brought in to change the culture and that Dwayne, as most of the roster is, is a big part of the old culture which was obviously flawed in many ways. At this point it might be time to just suspend Dwayne from the team for the remainder of this season and then decide what to do with him in the offseason. He clearly doesn't get what it takes to be a pro. What a waste of a 1st round pick.

7 hours ago, RedskinsLegacy said:

Figures smh.

As others have already said, I'll take Alex and Antonio right now with a shot at the division.  Here's hoping someone steps up in Terry's place.  They would need someone else to do so even if Terry was good to go since the defense always tries to away the #1 WR on this team anyway.

On 12/25/2020 at 9:26 PM, SAli457180 said:

As others have already said, I'll take Alex and Antonio right now with a shot at the division.  Here's hoping someone steps up in Terry's place.  They would need someone else to do so even if Terry was good to go since the defense always tries to away the #1 WR on this team anyway.

With our Defense, a healthy Smith and Gibson are enough to take this game over in the 2nd half.

10 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Man if we fail to make the playoffs, as a result of tying records with NY, and them winning the division due to their sweep, that makes Hopkins miss(es) all the more critical

Or...the decision to for 2 instead of the extra point and goto overtime...

12 hours ago, BraveWarrior said:

Paloffs is now???

It's "kindof" now.  We cannot be eliminated this week.  In the paloffs, you are eliminated with a loss.  Now, the original 2005 thread was started when the team was 5-6, and we had no idea if every game was an elimination game.  But we KNOW this is not an elimination game.  A giants loss = a play-in game next week.  A giant's win, we're not eliminated, but they have the inside track.  Eagles vs. Dallas is somewhat irrelevant, except see below.

Who to root for:

Ravens over Giants (duh)

Dallas over Philly.  A Philly loss eliminates them at 4-10-1.  They can't catch anybody.  We already have 6 wins, so they can't catch us.  Dallas would move to 6 wins, and they can't catch them.  So they're cooked.  We also have the head-to-head with the Cowboys, so we'd have to lose both, them win both, so they're somewhat irrelevant.  Personally I'd really prefer to play an Eagles team which has been eliminated next week in the case we NEED that game rather than have the game be a play-in game.

So I'm in the undesirable position of rooting for the Ravens, who i really hate, and the Cowboys, who I also really hate. Their coach is a massive ****.  (Male Rooster).  And their fans are insufferable.  And I still hate them because of Ray Lewis.  Though, I also hate the Eagles, so that game is kindof like deciding whether you want to get eaten by a Shark or stung to death by killer bees.  Painful either way and you're dead in the end, so who cares.  

Archived