Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 3: Prediction Thread: The Team goes to the Browns Dawg Pound

88Comrade2000

21 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

this is the easier one to steal... even if we run the table on those games we are looking at 8-8??

8-8 will win the division this year....mark it down. No one in this division is very good and they'll all beat each other up in division games. Sweeping the Giants is a must for us with splits against the other two and we could legit win the division at 7-9 with a tiebreaker. 

The Browns have the worst defense in the league.  The Skins are near the bottom offensively so something has to give!  Could this be Haskins big breakout game we’ve been waiting for?  Should be fun game to watch.  I don’t think we have anybody who can block Myles Garrett.  That’s a huge problem.  I expect high scoring game.  Predicting TD for Chase Young.  

Skins 33

Browns 32

For some reason, not based on any real analysis, I feel better about this week than

last week.

Last week I said the Cardinals were possibly the worst matchup for this team.

I don’t feel the same way about the browns.

If the defense can get to Baker, he’ll serve up some Apple turnovers on a platter.  

And Cleveland’s defense isn’t great.

I also think they’re going to do some things to get Dwayne comfortable early.

20-17 WFT.

FWIW, I don’t think this team can win games when the other team scores more than 17 points. That’s the magic number.

18 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

8-8 will win the division this year....mark it down. No one in this division is very good and they'll all beat each other up in division games. Sweeping the Giants is a must for us with splits against the other two and we could legit win the division at 7-9 with a tiebreaker. 

We say this every year and it’s never true. 

Since 2010, the division winner has won 10+ seven times. Every other year was won with a 9-7 record. 

The NFC east has somehow been overrated so much that it is actually now underrated 

3 hours ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

We say this every year and it’s never true. 

Since 2010, the division winner has won 10+ seven times. Every other year was won with a 9-7 record. 

The NFC east has somehow been overrated so much that it is actually now underrated 

no way the NFC East winner wins 10 games this season, not with the out of division schedules they all play. May have to bet you a soft pretzel on this one. 

Archived