Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

zCommander

36 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Murray is good in spots, but he is very inconsistent.  I am more concerned about the D-line tiring out trying to chase him than anything else, but he bails out on the pass game way too quick a lot, and ends up barely just scrambling up to the line of scrimmage. 

He had 100 yards rushing.

Anyway, tough day for Kyle Shanahan.  You hate to see it.

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

He had 100 yards rushing.

Anyway, tough day for Kyle Shanahan.  You hate to see it.

Well yes, when you are taking off scrambling on every other play, the yards are going to add up.  I wouldn't want to have to try and tackle him when he is in the open field beyond the LOS, but I also saw tons of plays where he took off and slid after a yard or barely getting back to the line, or bailing out on pass plays super quick.   He is going to be formidable next week for sure. 

This just in: Garoppolo is Kirk Cousins 2.0.   He works in a QB friendly, quick short pass scheme that produces good looking stats, coupled with a out of this world caliber TE in Kittle, but man some of those passes on that final drive scream average.  He had a wide open WR for the game winner that he waited too long to throw and the out pattern was a great route that he was also late on that essentially ended the game.

16 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Wait..I thought Dallas had so much talent on that defnse? lol

Part of Dallas' problem is Mike Nolan is one of the most overrated coaches in the history of the NFL.  He was an average DC here, he was an average to bad HC, and then he's been an average to bad DC since then. But he keeps getting jobs because of the old boys network.  

Sean McVay is going to body slam that kicker.  He seems extra caffeinated tonight.  

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Oh come on, Sloman!

Rams auditioning kickers tomorrow.  

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Watching the Rams run the ball right down Dallas' throat on the first drive just FEELS better after a win.  

I really want the Rams to run it up on the 'Boys.  Now that the WFT has won, I am more vested in every other NFC East team losing.  

Cowboys losing tonight and Giants losing tomorrow would make this weekend damn near perfect. Vikings, Browns, 49ers, Cowboys, Giants all with a big "L" and nothing in the "W" column...I'd be smiling and ****y for awhile lol...

Archived