Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

zCommander

I think week 1 will showcase the top offenses scoring fairly high on the defenses.  That being said , I’m still taking Houston plus  the points but the Over on Thursday. But Sunday’s games will probably show the better teams covering by the 4th Q fairly easily - including Eags over Washington , much like last year but w/o the massive halftime comeback.  Also Saints, NE and Steelers cover spreads and then some after slow starts in first half.  Not seeing many surprises in the first quarter of the year outside of maybe TB 

11 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

ONE. MORE. DAY!!!! 

also, was NBC able to tape the SNF intro this summer? With social distancing i dont know if it was possible at all 

With masks on it is possible, I guess. But would be to cool to see the intro where everyone is wearing a mask and doing the ****ick. 

13 hours ago, zskins said:

With masks on it is possible, I guess. But would be to cool to see the intro where everyone is wearing a mask and doing the ****ick. 

Masks has got me thinking.... are the refs going to be wearing masks the whole time? Will they have to pull down their masks each time they use a whistle?

that we even got to this point where they're going ahead with a game is just now settling in on me the last couple days...everything else in football media over these months has been kind of surreal to me as this would have been one of the most fascinating off-seasons for new story-lines ever, but then the pandemic

after that became a thing as i really didn't invest much in the season starting on time or likely getting that far along (obviously can't say how it will go either)

but wow...there's a  game, and what normally would be a damn good one on paper...and it will be so weird to see how the players do and with the environment so different

but it's a ****ing nfl football game!!!

Archived