Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

zCommander

21 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

After "Gee Shucks, I am such a nice guy"-ing his way into a contract extension I see Cousins picked up right where he left over against quality opponents.

In fairness, thevreal issue was the Vikings defense had 2 hits on Rodgers the entire game and the Pack won the TOP 42 min to 18.  

Cousins is who he is.  He’s not going to be able to out duel Rodgers.  But he wasn’t really bad in the game.  He was just what Scot McLoughan said he was: the best of the good.

29 minutes ago, Destino said:

I think we just watched the same ad and had similar reactions, because I was just telling my wife that his stupid noises belong in retirement.  He’s a crazy grandpa at this point.  

He’s a legend and a pioneer.  

But he’s lost not only his fastball, but his curve, off speed and sinker too.

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Um.....the Steelers pants are yellow, cause that’s one of their main colors. Where else do you see yellow that shouldn’t be yellow??

Anything on the screen that is supposed to be white has a yellow tint to it. Even the lines on the field. Compare to a commercial that has white in it. You will see the difference. 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Um.....the Steelers pants are yellow, cause that’s one of their main colors. Where else do you see yellow that shouldn’t be yellow??

Right... the steelers wear “yellow”.  This isn’t my first rodeo buddy, I’m not falling for it.  

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The yard lines on the field don’t even look yellow, at least not on my tv. On my tv, they’re White 

hint of yellow and not pure white. Not that white lines are totally yellow. I can see the difference. It is little but it is there. You need to look from your graphic artist eyes. ;)

By the way, it is their main over the field camera and not the close up ones. 

Archived