Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Training Camp Discussion Thread

JSSkinz

1 minute ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

I hope somebody puts it on youtube. 

A billion dollar organization cant figure out how to hire video production people capable of putting a video on YouTube. It's a complex thing to record and get that onto a digital platform. 

I swear the WFT hired the janitors cousin to handle this stuff years ago. 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

^ see? There ya go. They acknowledged that the practice wasn’t uploaded yet, so they informed everyone it’ll be uploaded soon. Now y’all can stop complaining 😂 

Its Something GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

And it took them 30 minutes after it was supposed to be up to post that and let everyone know? I know it's a little thing, but it just screams of incompetent people and a lack of professionalism. So frustrating. 

At least they said something instead of cracking open another Coors Light. Julie Donaldson just replied to my tweet asking if it was up--so I appreciate the communication at least.

1 minute ago, MisterPinstripe said:

And it took them 30 minutes after it was supposed to be up to post that and let everyone know? I know it's a little thing, but it just screams of incompetent people and a lack of professionalism. So frustrating. 

Yeah, cause other things can’t possibly get in the way 😂 maybe it just takes a little while to actually get the practice film uploaded, maybe there was something more important whoever was in charge had to deal with first. Nobody knows. I’m sure you all can be patient enough to wait 

5 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

At least they said something instead of cracking open another Coors Light. Julie Donaldson just replied to my tweet asking if it was up--so I appreciate the communication at least.

Yea, but any Washington team rep that has any decency, is going to respond to Riggo, at the least

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yeah, cause other things can’t possibly get in the way 😂 maybe it just takes a little while to actually get the practice film uploaded, maybe there was something more important whoever was in charge had to deal with first. Nobody knows. I’m sure you all can be patient enough to wait 

And how hard is it to post a notification that it's delayed 30 minutes ago? I have been frustrated with the video side of things for awhile, just annoyed at the continued incompetence. It's a small thing, I was just hoping at least that would have improved with the new blood. 

10 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

And how hard is it to post a notification that it's delayed 30 minutes ago? I have been frustrated with the video side of things for awhile, just annoyed at the continued incompetence. It's a small thing, I was just hoping at least that would have improved with the new blood. 

Except nobody knows what the reason is for the delaying of the uploaded practice, so to cry “incompetence” is a bit silly. You’re getting your video of practice, don’t panic 😂

1 hour ago, dyst said:

Agreed on Gibson, though I have to say, Love to me looks more speed than suddenness  and change of direction.

Love has that wiggle closer to Chris Thompson.  Honestly can’t say just how much though - or how much of his slashing style at Stanford was more about play design and stout blocking?

Archived