Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Training Camp Discussion Thread

JSSkinz

51 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

Wow.  I appreciate his honesty.

Those 2 are very close. More than just teammates since college. They have a very brotherly relationship.

That may have something to do with the honesty.

If Foster's health doesn't get in the way, I wouldn't be surprised to see the 2 of them on the same team next year, whether it's here or somewhere else.

Though it's less likely another team takes a chance on Foster, unless Anderson lobbies hard for him.

Grateful for one of the healthiest camps, in a long time.

The only serious injury is Harmon. It hurts, but we typically come out of camp/preseason a lot worse.

I think part of that has to do with no preseason, part of it due to covid restrictions, and part of it because of the new regime's procedures don't make players as prone to injuries

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Grateful for one of the healthiest camps, in a long time.

The only serious injury is Harmon. It hurts, but we typically come out of camp/preseason a lot worse.

I think part of that has to do with no preseason, part of it due to covid restrictions, and part of it because of the new regime's procedures don't make players as prone to injuries

We probably didnt run a soft camp. Soft practices leads to out of shape players, which leads to injuries.

36 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Any open practices this week for the media?

As far as I know that’s completely done till next offseason, training camp is over and there isn’t usually as much access (or coverage) of practice in the regular season.

Archived