Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Training Camp Discussion Thread

JSSkinz

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

That’s on you, in my opinion, for thinking a permanent change could actually be done within just a couple of short months. you let yourself down with unrealistic expectations 😂

that’s all I’ll say on that topic though.

I wasn’t the only one.  There were fans here who thought so, and millions of people in the U.S. who thought so.  Even people in the media here that thought it would take place.  But you knew all along, right?  🙄

13 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Can't believe with the chains off Kyle Smith and this new regime getting exactly the players they want, guys like Gibson in an adult new style offense might be hugely successful here.

Who does that in Washington Football? :ols:

No one has done it yet.

11 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Lookin forward to seein his 6-Tater abs ?

Its creepy...like the guy on dodge ball..."get in there nice n tight like"

Just curious...ummm yeah iirc seeing clips of him at Ohio st with his belly showing..will the nfl allow him?

2 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Why is it so fricking difficult for a professional team to post stuff when they say they are? Did they just decide not to post it on YouTube or their app? I don't have NFL network. So annoying. 

Yeah, I've been looking for 15 mins--it's not anywhere.

The more things change...

23 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Just curious...ummm yeah iirc seeing clips of him at Ohio st with his belly showing..will the nfl allow him?

Nope.  That's apparently an OSU thing, several players from there do that during practices, including Ezekiel Elliot.  But the NFL doesn't allow it during a game, it's a uniform violation.

6 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Why is it so fricking difficult for a professional team to post stuff when they say they are? Did they just decide not to post it on YouTube or their app? I don't have NFL network. So annoying. 

I was just saying the same thing about scheduling lately.  But there are other posters here who seem to know how WFT will do everything before they do it.  So I guess we should start listening to them. Lol

1 minute ago, Vanguard said:

But there are other posters here who seem to know how WFT will do everything before they do it.  So I guess we should start listening to them. Lol

It’s just simple logic that a complete rebranding, if done correctly, takes 12-18 months. Rivera has even stated so during a press conference, i believe. It’s just unrealistic to expect it to be finished within 2 months. Come on. 

Archived