Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

2 hours ago, Mrshadow008 said:

there are some good people working in that building now.

There have always, every single year, been some good people working in that building. They were just the ones being harassed and working under a culture of fear that started from the top and trickled down. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

As a former STH, I’ll happily give you some ****.  You made a really, really, really, ridiculously stupid decision.

Nah I don’t think so. So far atleast I haven’t dealt with any of the horror stories from people in the past. And they are doing some new things for ticket holders they haven’t done in the past. 
1) my club level tickets were 1800 for the year with food, beverage and choice of parking included in that. Paid over 11 months with no interest and no contract. I don’t like it or wanna move somewhere else I can. 
2) every STH can choose between 3 membership levels at no extra cost. Business networking, ultra, and friends and family. We chose ultra. The ultra level comes with film sessions with coaches or f/o personnel. We did ours at the park with coach Zampese. Fully catered fantasy football draft in a suite at the stadium with alumni there to hang out. Team store takeover day. And an away game party with food and non alcoholic drinks with alumni. STHs also get first priority on tickets to training camp once they become available. 

On the whole I don’t think spending what equates to $180 a game for a club level ticket, food/beverage, parking and all the perks that comes with it is stupid at all. But to each their own. 

12 minutes ago, Conn said:

There have always, every single year, been some good people working in that building. They were just the ones being harassed and working under a culture of fear that started from the top and trickled down. 

Oh yeah I’m sure there have been. And I know there are several in here that don’t like Jason and I get that. But I will say this the couple of people I’ve talked to in the building including my sales rep do seem to genuinely like working for him. It may not seem like much in most places but for this franchise that’s a huge step in the right direction 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Nah I don’t think so. So far atleast I haven’t dealt with any of the horror stories from people in the past. And they are doing some new things for ticket holders they haven’t done in the past. 
1) my club level tickets were 1800 for the year with food, beverage and choice of parking included in that. Paid over 11 months with no interest and no contract. I don’t like it or wanna move somewhere else I can. 
2) every STH can choose between 3 membership levels at no extra cost. Business networking, ultra, and friends and family. We chose ultra. The ultra level comes with film sessions with coaches or f/o personnel. We did ours at the park with coach Zampese. Fully catered fantasy football draft in a suite at the stadium with alumni there to hang out. Team store takeover day. And an away game party with food and non alcoholic drinks with alumni. STHs also get first priority on tickets to training camp once they become available. 

On the whole I don’t think spending what equates to $180 a game for a club level ticket, food/beverage, parking and all the perks that comes with it is stupid at all. But to each their own. 

Oh yeah I’m sure there have been. And I know there are several in here that don’t like Jason and I get that. But I will say this the couple of people I’ve talked to in the building including my sales rep do seem to genuinely like working for him. It may not seem like much in most places but for this franchise that’s a huge step in the right direction 

sorry jason segel GIF

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

So, I'm probably somewhat in this camp with a caveat.  If there was a way to keep up the pressure on Dan AND also support Ron and the team, that's what my preference would be. I'm just not sure that's possible, because people have lost interest and are just staying away because of Dan because they don't want to give him more money.  Fine, I respect that.

But that doesn't help the team at all.  And it's a death spiral:  the more it happens, the more people see the stadium overtaken with other fans, the less players want to play here, the worse the team is, the more they lose, the less fans they have, the less support they have, the less players will play here, the less coaches will come here, and on and on and on.  And at some point, there's no way out because it's so far gone, but Dan STILL won't sell the team.  

If the pressure on Dan results in him selling the team, I'm completely for that.

I just don't see a path to it at the moment.  

But if we go with the premise that the other 31 owners will not vote to force Dan out, and Dan won't sell willingly, then are we really going to live in this swirl over Dan in perpetuity?  I mean, it just takes all the fun out of rooting for the team.  And I enjoy rooting for the team.  Maybe it's a sickness, but it is what it is, I could sooner change my team allegiance than I could my skin color.  

I am not suggesting reporters stop reporting, that's their jobs. If there is new information out there that is damning, fine, let's have it.  I'm SURE there are more stories.  I'm sure over time more stories will come out.  Dan's a schmuck.  Schmucks do schmucky things.  He's been the owner for 20 years.  I'm sure he's done a TON of schmucky things which haven't been reported.  

I guess where I've gotten to is the point of I just don't care to hear about how much of a schmuck he is anymore because I get it. On a rating of 0-100 on how much of a schmuck he is, he's already a 0.  Nothing new can come out that will make me like him less.  (Though, the sour milk thing did in fact make me shake my head.)  Unless it's going to result in his removal, I don't care.  

And here is an important point from my opinion: the owners are NOT going to just get tired of him and vote him out because of the accumulation of negative press. The accumulation of evidence that he's a schmuck, they know this already.  They're already tired of him.  Every story that comes out is not just building to a point where 24 owners will vote him out.  It's not like if there are 10 more stories over the next year 24 owners will change their mind.  These people can just self-isolate from the Dan drama and ignore it.  

Just keeping up the pressure will absolutely not get him removed.

2 things will get him removed:

1. A total smoking gun with completely inappropriate behavior which can be proved beyond a shadow of doubt.  Whether that's financial, sexual harassment, racial insensitivity,  whatever.  But it can't be vague, it has to be overt, it has to be recorded, and it has to be direct.  

2. A complete flop on the Stadium deal over the next 2-3 years.  The NFL wants a new stadium because it means more $$.  If he can't get one at all anywhere, eventually the owners might want to get somebody in who can. But he has a get out of jail free card here: He can just build FedEx 2 in the parking lot, kindof on the cheap, and he's got his stadium.  Who suffers?  The fans with probably another **** stadium experience 

So absent those things, he's going to be here.  And if he's going to be here, then I'd prefer to be able to root for the team, and it would be great if the team had some fan support.  That's probably a pipe dream at this point, but that's my feeling.  

Except he's not.  He's not even remotely uncomfortable.  He is probably miffed.  But he's miffed on a $200M super yacht in the French Riviera where he probably pays 20 minutes of attention to this daily, while he's living the good life, and letting Roger Goodell take the bullets for him, and Jason and Ron deal with the crap in his wake.  He'll pay a couple million to lawyers to make sure he won't appear before congress, and then he won't think about that any more either. 

He can self isolate himself from all of this noise.  He doesn't have to hear any of it.  He probably doesn't hear any of it. I'd be willing to bet he watched less than 10 minutes of the Goodell testimony.  Why would he bother?  Remember the story a few years ago where they did a survey of premium season ticket holders about Dan and Bruce's approval rating and they were SHOCKED it was negative? 

He is disconnected, arrogant, self-unaware and unbelievably rich. Which gives him the ability to basically ignore anything unpleasant.  

So, I don't think he is suffering.  And what's his ultimate punishment?  He is forced to sell the team?  He'll feel bad about that until $4 billion in cash hit his bank account.  Then he'll probably make peace with it.  

There is literally no way to make a billionaire feel bad unless they really want to feel bad themselves.  And Dan doesn't strike me as the type to want to feel bad, he's much more likely to blame somebody else, write it off as bad luck, and have a $1,000 pour of scotch.  

Again, if he really were suffering, fine.  But I think he thinks he's basically out of the woods.  The last thing which is an issue for him near term is the MJW investigation, and all the reporting says at the moment nobody feels like there is anything to the financial scandal stuff, and good luck proving the hand on the thigh under the table.

I think he's living life above all of this.

So, with that said, the only ones who ARE suffering through it are us, the fans, and the team.  Dan isn't suffering.  Dan's just fine.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to make the abundantly clear: I am NOT defending Dan.  Not even a little bit.  He's 100% schmuck, he's destroyed the team that I love.  He is more responsible for that than anybody.  He has mistreated the fans, fostered an abusive workplace environment, meddled in football ops in an extremely negative way.  He's a special kind of scum bag.  I get all that.  And seriously, if he sells, BBQ at my place and everybody is invited.  (Unless there are too many, then we'll find a park.)  I want him gone, I want him out, and I would prefer it now.

But I'm also just so sick and tired of hearing about it, and it's doing no good.  It's not changing the minds of the other owners.  It's not helping the current team.  It's not helping the few remaining fans.  It's just not helping at all.  

So my preference would be the noise goes away, at least long enough for the football team to play the season without a black cloud hanging over their heads.  Unless there is something new, I just wish the old stuff would settle to a simmer.  I also fully realize I'm never going to get my wish.  So, there's that.  

If you really believe Daniel Snyder is not effected by all of this criticism I'm going to suggest that you are out of touch.  Snyder is clearly aware and very upset at all of this.  

10 hours ago, Redwards said:

The tricky part with all of this is that, like falling in and out of love, you can't just intellectualize it.  You can't do that will gut feelings.  Does't work that way, for most people at least.

I'm finding myself rooting for the organization to lose much more often now than win, which is a 180 degree turn from how I grew up with this team.  I NEVER thought it'd come to that.  However, Dan and his putrid ways/deeds FOR ME overcome emotions that want the team to win.  

Dan IS the team.  He's made that abundantly clear during his reign of terror.  Dan deserves nothing good.  Nothing.  And my goodwill towards anything that pig owns is something I simply cannot give.  It's not a heady choice.  It just is what it is at this point.  If I could rationalize it away and be able to simply separate Dan from the team then I would in half a heartbeat.  

But again...love and matters like this don't and won't ever fall prey to things like intellectualization and rationalization.  They are products of your experience and how you internalize that experience in your bones.    

For the record, I'm genuinely envious of any fan who can separate the team and Dan.   I really am.  And more power to you!!  

Sadly, I can never again join in that with a whole heart.  It's just not the way this thing is working for me anymore.  If that means I'm doomed as long as Dan and his lineage own the team, then I'm doomed.  

But the embarrassing name change, unis, roll-out, all make it easier.  And I was born in '75.  I'm a true child of the 80's and lived, remember, and feel the Camelot years to this day.  That is something Dan was in no way a part of and can never, ever take from me.  That makes it easier.

I have not and will not criticize a poster for retaining support for the team. Like you I tried to look past what Snyder is and still supported the team. But everyone has a breaking point and like you this once hard core fan has had enough. I just can't root for the team because when I do that I am rooting for Daniel Snyder and I can no longer do that.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I cannot bring myself to buy any tickets or gear but no one is in a position to judge you for it. Its your money, you get to do with it what you want. And I get balancing hate for Dan and fulfilling a life long dream if it is tainted by Dan's actions. I stopped going to home games after the 2012 season. I still go to away games when I can; Will probably go to Detroit since my son lives there. May go to Indy if it looks like we could win. Would love to see Carson get revenge on the drug addict. But had I never been to a home game or never had season tickets (my girlfriend and I bought season Club Level tickets 3rd party one season - the swinging gate year - uggghhh!!) then I might consider it, especially at that price. 

If I were going to get tickets again it would be Club level. It's a pretty awesome way to see a game. You will really like being able to get out of the bad weather if it's raining or snowing or just really cold or hot. And the food is much better on Club level. That is a good price., I looked into it during Gibbs II and it was $3500.00 a seat. My Brother in Law were going to get them. But there was a I think a 5 yr commitment we were not ready to make. 

I hope you have something to enjoy. I still want the players to do well. 

There is no way around the fact that anyone who buys season tickets and/or merchandise is condoning, supporting, and enabling a sexual predator and horrible excuse for a human being that has utterly destroyed something everyone on this site once loved and cared deeply about. People who buy season tickets and merchandise may not see it that way (yet) but it is the simple truth. 

Congress is not going to get rid of Dan. The NFL is very unlikely going to get rid of Dan. The only chance we have is if ALL the (previous) fans stop supporting him and in turn, the sponsors pull out (this is the only way I see Dan ever leaving)  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

If you really believe Daniel Snyder is not effected by all of this criticism I'm going to suggest that you are out of touch.  Snyder is clearly aware and very upset at all of this.  

I need that meme with the super hero sweating over which button to push…

1. Look at myself in the mirror, admit my mistakes, and try to do better?

2. Hire investigators to go after my critics and sue everybody?

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I want to make the abundantly clear: I am NOT defending Dan.  Not even a little bit.  He's 100% schmuck, he's destroyed the team that I love.  He is more responsible for that than anybody.  He has mistreated the fans, fostered an abusive workplace environment, meddled in football ops in an extremely negative way.  He's a special kind of scum bag. 

You forgot to mention that he changed the name. You can root for any team you want now. It's not the same team anymore. (I never would have become a fan of a team named the Commanders way back in the day. I never lived near DC. I lived in Hampton at age 0-10 then moved to California.) 

Me personally, I'm just here for the clown show. The actual clown show is much more entertaining than the team and the "wins" are much more impressive, lol. 

I might have a hard time rooting against Rivera and if they are actually good I might want them to keep winning, but the clown show will go on and on after he is ultimately unsuccessful. Let's be real, they're never winning a SB. They might sneak in, look like they are going somewhere, like in 05 or 12, but then the clown show will rear its head, something will happen lol. It always happens. 

2 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Solid take by Dan Patrick - 

Patrick said that Goodell said that Snyder had to give up the team to his wife. As if the league did something and he stepped down.

This isn't true. 

Snyder is just pretending that he's not involved, and his wife is making the decisions now. Which also isn't true. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Patrick said that Goodell said that Snyder had to give up the team to his wife. As if the league did something and he stepped down.

This isn't true. 

Snyder is just pretending that he's not involved, and his wife is making the decisions now. Which also isn't true. 

Goodell also said that he voluntarily did it, so Goodell didnt make him do anything, Snyder chose to.  The NFL is trying to have their punishment and not have it too.  The fact nobody on that committee actually went after him for that or asked questions on it shows what a failure it was.  Based on all that I saw, if that is the committee responsible for investigating Snyder and his behavior, absolutely nothing will come of it as they are all seemingly incompetent.

4 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Right?

Talk about a guy who comes across as desperately wanting people to like him, respect him, and think he's a "cool guy".

Being publicly crapped on the way he is is absolutely inflicting some degree of narcissistic injury on him...which i very much enjoy the thought of. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, goskins10 said:

If I were going to get tickets again it would be Club level. It's a pretty awesome way to see a game. You will really like being able to get out of the bad weather if it's raining or snowing or just really cold or hot. And the food is much better on Club level. That is a good price., I looked into it during Gibbs II and it was $3500.00 a seat. My Brother in Law were going to get them. But there was a I think a 5 yr commitment we were not ready to make.

I hope for Mr Shadow's sake that the lower prices and other incentives have persuaded enough people to purchase in the club level to at least make the gameday experience a fun one. I went to games for the first 20 years of the stadium, pretty much all in the club level. You could notice somewhat of a thinning out in the mid teens, but I think the ability to purchase gameday club seats for $50 or less on Stubhub at least gave you a decent crowd there. But in 2018 Lafemina came in and said no more dumping tickets to brokers, and the dropoff in club level attendance really seemed jaw dropping that season and since. Watching on TV the past few years, you saw a decent number of club sections with very few people in them. How can that be fun, when a large part of the experience is feeding off the excitement of the crowd?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SmallDaddy said:

There is no way around the fact that anyone who buys season tickets and/or merchandise is condoning, supporting, and enabling a sexual predator and horrible excuse for a human being that has utterly destroyed something everyone on this site once loved and cared deeply about. People who buy season tickets and merchandise may not see it that way (yet) but it is the simple truth. 

Congress is not going to get rid of Dan. The NFL is very unlikely going to get rid of Dan. The only chance we have is if ALL the (previous) fans stop supporting him and in turn, the sponsors pull out (this is the only way I see Dan ever leaving)  

If that seriously going to be how you wanna play it, you might want to take a toll of the products and services you used throughout the day and try and hold it to the same standard you use here.

Because, even if you somehow manage to convince yourself to latch on to another team, that team still participates in a CTE factory, how do you feel condoning, supporting, and enabling frequent concussions?  And that's just football, have you considered the conditions in third world factories that produced any number of imported items you used today?

Edit: And all that said, **** Dan Snyder.  Deciding to stop following this team makes all the sense in the world, but if all you wanna do afterwards is stick around and harangue anyone still managing to find some enjoyment following the team, you're a visiting fan.  Separate section in the rules for such interactions, IIRC.

Edited by Bifflog

9 minutes ago, formerly4skins said:

Right?

Talk about a guy who comes across as desperately wanting people to like him, respect him, and think he's a "cool guy".

Being publicly crapped on the way he is is absolutely inflicting some degree of narcissistic injury on him...which i very much enjoy the thought of. 

I do believe that Dan is still a fan of the team and hates that his legacy so far has been the guy that has overseen what has become a bottom feeder franchise and a significant dwindling of the fanbase, and that he'd like to reverse that.

Beyond that, I've learned to not necessarily assume that thinks that might bother you and I would bother other people. I honestly don't think he really cares a lot about being liked.

2 hours ago, SmallDaddy said:

But that's not going to help either because the stadium is going to have paying people in it regardless, they will just root for the other team.  The NFL is the NFL.  People will go to games.  

The other thing is, with the shared revenue, it's almost impossible to really effect Dan's bottom line to the effect he will want to sell.  What he might do is stop paying big contracts and being cheap.  That's really possible.  Some argue that's already what's happening.  I'm not so sure, but if there is an effect of a "boycott" of sorts, that's what's going to happen.

As long as there is shared revenue, there is no financial pressure on Dan to sell.  No matter what we do.

The only hope on that front is the NFL finally decides Dan is costing them too much money, and they need to get rid of him in order to make more money.  But honestly, with the TV revenue, for Dan's revenue issues to really be a league wide issue, it's really kindof a drop in the bucket at the moment.  Is it possible? Maybe.  Is it likely?  I don't think so.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I don't think it effects him at all.  I'm sure he's aware of what he wants to be aware of.  I know he wants to make sure he keeps his team.  I'm pretty sure he basically says "**** them and moves on with his billionaire lifestyle without losing sleep over any of it.  

There's a difference between being aware, which he probably is, and really caring that he's despised to the point it bothers him.  He lacks the self awareness for the latter.  

I'm absolutely positive he thinks, "They are all out to get me.  It's not my fault.  I did nothing wrong.  It's the Post's agenda.  It's the minority owner's slander.  It's Vinny.  It's Bruce.  It's not me.  I'm getting attacked for no reason.  So I will defend myself.  But it's not my fault."

And when you have somebody who has that mindset, and is a Billionaire, I just find it hard to believe he is really suffering or enduring any emotional turmoil of it.  

Note, this is a criticism of Dan, not a defense.  I think he has so much arrogance and so little self awareness that while he might be mad about it, he thinks he's completely innocent, and therefore he's just sending his minions to defend him.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SkinsFTW said:

You forgot to mention that he changed the name. You can root for any team you want now. It's not the same team anymore. (I never would have become a fan of a team named the Commanders way back in the day. I never lived near DC. I lived in Hampton at age 0-10 then moved to California.) 

Me personally, I'm just here for the clown show. The actual clown show is much more entertaining than the team and the "wins" are much more impressive, lol. 

I might have a hard time rooting against Rivera and if they are actually good I might want them to keep winning, but the clown show will go on and on after he is ultimately unsuccessful. Let's be real, they're never winning a SB. They might sneak in, look like they are going somewhere, like in 05 or 12, but then the clown show will rear its head, something will happen lol. It always happens. 

Yeah, of all thing things I didn't care as much about, it was the name.  I didn't think it needed to change, I didn't want it to change.  But it was pretty obvious it had to change at some point. It is the same team to me.  Always has been, always will be.  Because of the memories of the team that played in Washington my entire life.

I can't transfer my fandom to another team because I don't have the memories of another team from my childhood.  It's the memories which live on, regardless of the name.  

And to answer another point, to me, Dan is NOT the team.  Dan owns the team, but the team is the players and coaches on the field.  That's what I care about.  I CAN separate that from Dan.  Some can't.  I can.  Dan owning the team won't make me root less for Ron, Terry, Jon Allen.  If Allen gets a sack, I'm not going to be like, "That's great, but Dan owns the team, so why would I care?"

I also don't know the future.  Let's say they make the playoffs and win a game, they're in the divisional game against, let's just say, the Packers.  Does the fact Dan owns the team really effect the outcome of that game?  I'd say no.  They'll win or lose based on what they do on the field.  I don't think Dan is going to get involved in play calling, or game planning.

Now, could it be the Washington Post decides that the perfect time to drop another story?  Yeah, that could happen. And probably would. Would there be people coming out of the woodwork with negative stories about Dan to take advantage of that situation?  Sure, possible.  Would that be a GREAT time for Lisa Banks to finally file her $100m civil suite against the NFL and the Commanders?  It would be a perfect time.  And would that be a distraction?  100%.  So if THAT is the clown show you are referring to, then yeah, I think that would happen.  I don't necessarily think it would be anything Dan did during that week, but could it be his chickens coming home to roost for what he's done for 20 years?  Yeah, I'd buy that.  Would it effect the outcome of the game?  Maybe.  Maybe it's such a distraction it causes concentration issues. 

He's a schmuck.  Shrug.  Some people can't get over Dan to root for the team. I can.   And as I said, I don't see Dan as the team.  I don't fault anybody for their position.  

Again, if he sells or is ousted, BBQ at my place and I'm making pulled pork. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

They have been screwing you for 20 years 

This is a horrible take.  Let the guy enjoy his support of the team in peace.  

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

I do believe that Dan is still a fan of the team and hates that his legacy so far has been the guy that has overseen what has become a bottom feeder franchise and a significant dwindling of the fanbase, and that he'd like to reverse that.

I completely disagree with this.  He is absolutely not self aware enough to believe he is the reason for the downfall of the team.  If he was, he would have changed 15 years ago.  He sees everything as somebody else's fault, and he sees himself as a victim.  And now he is probably bitter at the negative press, and I'm guessing one of the reasons he wants to keep the team is "I'll show them."

He does not see the organization as a bottom feeder organization.  I'm 100% sure he thinks if they go 12-5 this year, fan support will return to peak RFK days.  (He's wrong.  But he doesn't know it yet.)

In fact, the SINGLE thing I think which really COULD open his eyes to how much he is personally despised and how far the franchise is fallen is if they win the division with a really good record (12-5), and they still can't sell out FedEx for a home playoff game, and it's still 50/50 split with opposing fans. He has always been fixated on "they're made because we're losing."  Well, if they win and win fairly big and they still don't come?  

I think if there was ANYTHING which would maybe slap him with a dead fish across his face, that would be it.  And if it happened a couple years in a row?  I think MAYBE it would start to sink in.

MAYBE.  Or he would fire Jason Wright because it was his fault they hadn't built the brand well enough and blame him, and still be completely oblivious.

I think the odds would be the latter.  I'd give it 60% he would be oblivious, 40% he would actually start to comprehend where the fan base is any his place in it.  That might actually be WAY to kind to him, it might be more 80% oblivious 20% comprehension.  

18 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Rare word score. Had to look that one up.

Study GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

It's a great word.  

****amamie (which is going to be filtered out) is another great word which is not used enough.  

Long, long time lurker on these boards. Washington fan for even longer (50 years) I have never posted before and probably will never post again. I have to say all the over the top whining and crying about the owner, and free agency, and the draft, and the mclaurin contract and everything else under the sun Is ruining this site.

Foe example, does anyone else remember the good ole days when someone could spend their own money on whatever they decided without first getting permission from the "moral police" on an onsite message board? Seems to me that if someone wants to buy season tickets with their own money that it really nobody elses business. 

Likewise, if a billionaire owner wants to run his business into the ground, that is his choice. The only choice any of you have is to either be a fan or not. Past that, you really have no say. imagine if I told you you needed to sell your house because I didn't like the way you took care of it. You would (rightfully) tell me to pound sand. Same principal applies here.  

Snyder is not a good owner. That is a given at this point. However, he's they guy that ponied up 800 million to buy the team, It's his team to destroy. Whining and crying about what he does or doesn't do is a waste of time and energy.

None of us fans are "entitled" to a good owner or a good footbal team. If we get that, great, if not, it is what it is. You really have only two choices. Be a fan and support the team or don't. I personally choose to be a fan and support the team, regardless of the owner. He is irrelavant. I care mostly about the on field product which I believe is improving and not that far from being able to contend in a real way. I could be wrong, but I like what they are building. 

Snyder is gonna own the team until he doesn't. No idea how long that will be, but all the negative posters are only making yourselves miserable about something you cannot change. More importantly, you are ruining this site for those of us who just want to be fans and not try to tell everyone else what the should or should not be doing. In the end you will accomplish nothing more than that.

I am sure this will fall on deaf ears, but I just had to say it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2