Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

3 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

To be fair, Jason La Canfora got that same mystery bump to go work at NFL Network lol...at the time it was disclosed that Snyder recommended him for the job, which was strange to a lot of people because La Canfora criticized Snyder and the team constantly while with the WP.

Right. And I don't mean to imply that it's a 100% sex thing.  It very much seems to be an Information thing first, which I'm sure the methods differ (allegedly/potentially/whatever).

Bram got that same bump, too

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Just now, spjunkies said:

Hate to say it, but this also explains Larry Michael's "retirement". Don't forget he wasn't only the Minister of propaganda and PBP guy, he also had some fancy Vice President title in the organization. He might've been involved with organizing some of these "agreements".

Tony Wyllie's job with the Special Olympics might be done as well. 

• Like 1

"They could have made him the highest-paid player in NFL history, and he wouldn't have signed." - Kirk Cousins's father

Seemed like an exaggeration at the time, now who knows. So much is going to be recontextualized here, depending on what actually happened. Who knew, how much, when? 

• Thanks 3

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Right. And I don't mean to imply that it's a 100% sex thing.  It very much seems to be an Information thing first, which I'm sure the methods diffe (allegedly/potentially/whatever).

Bram got that same bump, too

Never said it wasn't a sex thing with La Canfora lol...not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Haha 1

Just now, PF Chang said:

"They could have made him the highest-paid player in NFL history, and he wouldn't have signed." - Kirk Cousins's father

Seemed like an exaggeration at the time, now who knows. So much is going to be recontextualized here, depending on what actually happened. Who knew, how much, when? 

I feel gross looking back, I wanted the guy with morals bounced while supporting the scumbag organization. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

Tony Wyllie's job with the Special Olympics might be done as well. 

What do you mean, he already left this organization over a year ago

Edited by ConnSKINS26

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I mentioned in another thread about a not so memorable interview he did with a Skins cheerleader on that lunchtime show he had with Bram Weinstein briefly.

Was acting very inappropriately throughout it. But back then, we didn't collectively view that like we do **** now. But I  my mind, that was the first time I legit thought of him as a creep. 

Mind you, this was arou d '06-'07 so I'm sure he's had a lot of time to perfect his perverted act

Like I said in same thread I met him once, some here met him more.

But if it comes out he was in the middle of a lot of this, it just means I was wrong about him.

It won't be first or last time I can say that about someone.  Team not even putting out a statement about him retiring is like a siren drowned out by building explosions.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

What do you mean, he left this organization over a year ago

If he was in any way complicit in this, do you think their Board of Directors wants him running their organization anymore?  He was here since 2010 and left in September 2019, so almost a decade here.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 86 Snyder said:

It sorta sounds like once Gibbs 2 left the building it turned into ****ing Rumpshringa.

If Gibbs knew and did nothing, he's in danger, too. I'm not convinced this is only about last 10 years, it didn't start from nowhere.  

• Sad 4

Everything seemingly is starting to make more sense. Kirk not wanting a contract here, Scherff seemingly not interested in a new contract here, Trent also not wanting another contract here. None of this was ever entirely about the money. Since every Washington player or employee for the team has to sign NDAs nobody is going to actually say what's going on, they're worried about their own careers and Snyder financially ruining them. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

If he was in any way complicit in this, do you think their Board of Directors wants him running their organization anymore?  He was here since 2010 and left in September 2019, so almost a decade here.  

PR pointman, so he had to know something 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I mentioned in another thread about a not so memorable interview he did with a Skins cheerleader on that lunchtime show he had with Bram Weinstein briefly.

Was acting very inappropriately throughout it. But back then, we didn't collectively view that like we do **** now. But I  my mind, that was the first time I legit thought of him as a creep. 

Mind you, this was arou d '06-'07 so I'm sure he's had a lot of time to perfect his perverted act

Ah, don't think I ever saw that. Nobody going to be spared here apparently. If even one of these rumors is true it's a huge scandal, and right now it seems like way more than that. 

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

My younger son has the middle name “Jay”, he was born in 2014 after jay was hired. Thought it would bring luck to the team.

i feel sick. 

Bruh you gotta change that **** to “Jayson” real quick!!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

tenor.gif

• Sad 1

Not that I'm actively trying to minimize the hurt and humiliation to those this impacted (I really feel bad for them), but man, what a shot in the arm this could be if in one well swoop, we attracted more fans sans the name, got rid of Snyder, and got Frank Herzog back to call games.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

If Gibbs knew and did nothing, he's in danger, too. I'm not convinced this is only about last 10 years, it didn't start from nowhere.  

Listen man, I'm not just saying this due to fanhood, as I was not alive for the Gibbs I years...he was pretty "with it" for his age, but I could easily see the dude keeping his head down and focusing on football and just seeing the best in people when he came back to the game. I could see an entire viper pit operating around him every day, but being stealthy enough about the details that it wasn't on his radar.

It also could have become much more prominent under Allen for ten years.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Everything seemingly is starting to make more sense. Kirk not wanting a contract here, Scherff seemingly not interested in a new contract here, Trent also not wanting another contract here. None of this was ever entirely about the money. Since every Washington player or employee for the team has to sign NDAs nobody is going to actually say what's going on, they're worried about their own careers and Snyder financially ruining them. 

And to think of all the times I defended the team here and anywhere basically, the time and money I've spent..god I feel like a fool now

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Not that I'm actively trying to minimize the hurt and humiliation to those this impacted (I really feel bad for them), but man, what a shot in the arm this could be if in one well swoop, we attracted more fans sans the name, got rid of Snyder, and got Frank Herzog back to call games.

Man, what a shot in the arm

If there were ever a time to hit rock bottom, in *any* part of life, *ever* at all... it would be 2020. I fully believe the Mayans were just off by 8 years.

• Like 2