Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Could be worse. You could be here with us in the DC area still, dying slowly of quarantine cancer :)

Don't get eaten by a Grizzly. Be a shame to prepare all your life to get blown up by Yellowstone,  to just get mauled to smithereens before your time comes :cheers:

Rather be taken out by a grizz than endure another day of Snyder owning the team. 😂

Cheers from America's Last Frontier! 🍻

IMG_20200713_085406_599.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Yeah anyone else find it weird Kelvin Harmon tore his ACL and we didn’t hear about it for a month AFTER he already had surgery?? Why weren’t these media ****-heads doing their job on actual football news??

I have ALWAYS found many of the local sports media types to be very smug, condescending and holier-than-thou on social media. Like I get there are a lot of annoying fans out there, but you don’t have to engage with them. And y’all MF aren’t Woodward and Bernstein. Jesus. Some of these media types tweet like they’re Ronan Farrow out here

In all fairness. There wasn’t exactly a lot of available interactions with all these shutdowns and quarantines. If there was any time it was easy to keep something like this hidden, it was now.

Another thread with a bunch of nuggets.  

Then this one alluding to the “racism“ part in “racism/sexism” we heard at first from that one tweet a few days ago: 

Edited by thesubmittedone
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Keith on Twitter (kgskins26) dropping nugget that Smoot was banging Kelli Johnson back in the day for info. 😂 Damn the tea really getting spilled now lmao

Man I didn't want to believe that kind of ****, but the moment of truth came during that postgame presser where D Hall made her take her heels off.

There is NO way in real life that that happens between an NFL player (in the locker room) and a female reporter, without it being more (or less) than a professional relationship.  No way in hell

45 minutes ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

My younger son has the middle name “Jay”, he was born in 2014 after jay was hired. Thought it would bring luck to the team.

i feel sick. 

Yikes.

I suggest Warrior or Redwolf...

Oops, wrong name change thread.

• Haha 4

This isn't about the upcoming article, but holy crap lol...this Harrison guy is spilling (or re-spilling) stuff. Tweet won't embed but here's the url;

https://mobile.twitter.com/RadioHarrison/status/1283632777020289024

Article mentioned in the tweets:

NFL/Redskins Coverup

https://undercoverredskinstruth.wordpress.com/category/uncategorized/

17 minutes ago, thesubmittedone said:

Another thread with a bunch of nuggets.  

Then this one alluding to the “racism“ part in “racism/sexism” we heard at first from that one tweet a few days ago: 

You must be reading all the same **** I'm reading while I'm reading it lol..at least your tweets were able to be embedded.

• Haha 1

On my. This is going to be ****ing ugly. 

I think it’s also going to transcend beyond our organisation. Some things, like Rooney Rule violations, yeah not great at all. I’ll be pissed by what the league might do over that. But I’d wager a few other front offices are a bit nervous right now.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Nah, there was a scandal maybe over ten years ago that even had its grey edges talked about on here at the time, of a catfish account that conned multiple insider types into giving "her" information because she was able to share her own nuggets with them to prove "she" was legit....but in reality that person was just passing all their scoops around to each other as if it was "her" own info. I think the catfish was even in contact with some players at the time, and pretending that's where some of the information was coming from (or it actually was bc they were being catfished too). Eventually that person was outed as BS I think when the insider types started talking to each other. I could be wrong but I swear that jsteelz and LL56 or whoever back when they actually posted here and dropped tidbits, talked briefly about this on the boards back then. TK may have more knowledge but I swear I'm not crazy for remembering this. The implication of JLC being mentioned in that part of the tweet is that he was one of the ones who was duped and sharing info with the catfish.

I do remember the catfish. I think she duped Chris Samuels for info.

Good to know that RG3 was always a scumbag, it wasn't "just" the fame getting to him. 

That tweet he has about HogsHaven, PFT, and Deadspin all being unwilling to run his story about the catfish/RG3/Phillip Daniels and then Daniels getting fired and RG3 getting caught sending more pics a year later...that's gotta be just the tip of the iceberg, just what one BLOGGER for HogHaven knows from just that one time period. damn.

Edit: also shines a whole different light on the Shanahans vs. RG3 story now, knowing that they knew exactly what the team was covering up for him and how unfocused on the game he was, while simultaneously being tied to him but loving Cousins lol. What a mess of a situation that was, even more than we knew. 

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Keith on Twitter (kgskins26) dropping nugget that Smoot was banging Kelli Johnson back in the day for info. 😂 Damn the tea really getting spilled now lmao

I thought KJ was getting busy with Blue and that's how she was in the know🤷‍♀️

If the team was willing to overtly bribe and threaten a damn blogger, while multiple media outlets took part in burying explosive stories that blogger dug up....just imagine what other people have and are willing to spill.  

The way that guy is ranting, it kinda feels like he's not even a source for the damn story! So what do they have, hard to imagine...

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Some wild theory I saw was Bibbs got cut for banging Gruden’s side piece, and his replacement was responsible for the missed assignment that ended Alex Smith’s career.

Apparently Bibbs was talking about it on his IG Live rofl. That boy Jay wild, man...

• Thanks 1

Just now, PartyPosse said:

I’m not gonna lie. Out of all the garbage from the last twenty years, all this has made this the most difficult time to still be a redskins fan. I’m really debating whether or not I want to be on this train anymore.

Honestly, no matter what you decide, I would not blame you.

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

I’m not gonna lie. Out of all the garbage from the last twenty years, all this has made this the most difficult time to still be a redskins fan. I’m really debating whether or not I want to be on this train anymore.

I understand. Maybe try to stick it out a little longer, to see what might be on the other side of this. Free from the bad juju from the name, and, more importantly,  free from Snyder

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Good to know that RG3 was always a scumbag, it wasn't "just" the fame getting to him. 

That tweet he has about HogsHaven, PFT, and Deadspin all being unwilling to run his story about the catfish/RG3/Phillip Daniels and then Daniels getting fired and RG3 getting caught sending more pics a year later...that's gotta be just the tip of the iceberg, just what one BLOGGER for HogHaven knows from just that one time period. damn.

That the catfish might have been/apparently was jsteelz blew me away lol...

"December 15, 2013 at 243pm in a 43 minute phone conversation with Jason LaCanfora formerly of NFL network, Sidney was asked about her friend named “Jenn”  During this conversation Jason LaCanfora insisted that Sidney did have a friend name Jenn and Sidney insisted that she did not. LaCanfora told Sidney that Jenn had a Pennsylvania phone number, Jenn’s father had recently passed away in November, and LaCanfora said he would give Jenn inside information for the podcast in which Sidney appeared on http://www.httr24-7.com. When comparing phone numbers both Sidney and Jason LaCanfora discovered that the phone number in which he had months of text message conversations with was the same number that Sidney had for Jason Rippensteel of Harrisburg PA also known on twitter as @jsteelznskins. Rippensteel’s father had also passed away in November."

15 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

That the catfish might have been/apparently was jsteelz blew me away lol...

"December 15, 2013 at 243pm in a 43 minute phone conversation with Jason LaCanfora formerly of NFL network, Sidney was asked about her friend named “Jenn”  During this conversation Jason LaCanfora insisted that Sidney did have a friend name Jenn and Sidney insisted that she did not. LaCanfora told Sidney that Jenn had a Pennsylvania phone number, Jenn’s father had recently passed away in November, and LaCanfora said he would give Jenn inside information for the podcast in which Sidney appeared on http://www.httr24-7.com. When comparing phone numbers both Sidney and Jason LaCanfora discovered that the phone number in which he had months of text message conversations with was the same number that Sidney had for Jason Rippensteel of Harrisburg PA also known on twitter as @jsteelznskins. Rippensteel’s father had also passed away in November."

Yeah I didn't wanna ruffle too many feathers by digging further into that after already mentioning the jsteelz/LL56 connection to the catfish a few pages ago as an offhand thing I remembered... But, reading that link...the connection seems clear lol. What a bizarre turn this has taken. 

Edited by ConnSKINS26

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Im feeling the same way. Thirty five years of diehard fandom up in the air. This team was the only thing my dad and I had in common during my childhood. I shed tears of joy while going to my first game as a kid and shed even bigger tears when I was finally able to take my son to his first game, three years ago.

Thousands of hours, tens of thousands of dollars, and countless memories (good and bad) for a lifelong love affair that may end up being exposed as a drug fueled, rapey, and downright immoral 3-ring circus, with that little ****sucker with a Napoleon Complex at the helm. 

For me, it was already weird having to get used to a new team nickname. If just some of these rumors prove to be true, it will truly be a sad day for my family, immediate and extended, that are spread out all over Virginia, with my shared love for who I’ve always referred to as the “Good Guys”.

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

further into that after already mentioning the jsteelz/LL56 connection to the catfish a few pages ago as an offhand thing I remembered... But, reading that link...the connection seems clear lol. What a bizarre turn this has taken. 

Bizarre but consistent. We can blame Bruce Allen for how bad this franchise has been but it’s clearly looking like Snyder and Snyder alone is the catalyst to all this. Also, I hope Jay Gruden’s wife divorces him and denies him custody of any sort.

• Thanks 1