Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

4 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

I'll bet Tanya came up with the name Tuddy after careful, painstaking research which took all of 5 minutes.

Tuddy is really representative of all of the 80 hour work-weeks, all-nighters, and exhaustive research and analysis that yielded the world's most perfect name for a football team.

Developing mRNA Vaccines with an Experienced CRO Partner | PPD Inc

COMMANDERS!

Edited by petey hodge
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

I would be aware if I was a Broncos fan. What we do not want to happen here, is in Denver. Bronco's new Owner has just proclaimed he will hire new Head coach and not the GM. This sounds too much like Snyder, fire your GM if you have no faith but let him do his job while he is that position. Maybe the GM should have been fired not the coach, he made the trade to Seattle. Opens door for a puppet GM for a hands-on Owner, like Snyder and what has been going on here the last 20 years.  Let the Football people make football decisions. Snyder used the team as one of his toys. 

• Like 1

Considering all of the things that this team has got completely wrong, the new mascot is probably going to turn out to be a success IMHO.

I think that most of the NFL mascots are a bit silly, but that's kind of the point. They're meant to be a bit of fun and Tuddy the Hog will fit right in with all of the other mascots.

Mascots.jpg.79b586bb61dff7026f2edd777e3ce07b.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: After all of the recent controversy concerning "Tuddy", the new hogfaced Commanders mascot, the team has just announced that they have abandoned the project!!!

The Snyder's have now decided to make Sunday yet another special celebration of Sean Taylor.

Surely, just what this fan base really needs!

In a predictably classy move, at half time, Tanya will be unveiling a 50 foot paper mache replica of Sean Taylor dressed in a vintage hoggette style skirt, matching blouse, and pushup bra.

Finishing touches include a gold handbag, hog nose and burgundy red bottom stiletto heels. All designed and approved by our beloved first lady, Tanya.

Afterwards, the giant replica will be put on permanent display in a newly created theme park overlooking the porta potties.

The area will be officially renamed "Taylor Park" with a modest admission fee of only $5 ($10 if you have to do number two). Toilet paper imprinted with a portrait of Mr Snyder is provided for an additional fee. 

When asked for comment Tanya gleefully responded, "It will be a treat for the entire family, Ta-daaa!"

Limited edition hog noses with Sean Taylor's number and Mr. Snyder's signature on them will be on sale before and during the game, all proceeds going to Dan and Tanya's favorite charity (which coincidentally also happens to be their own personal non-profit charity). 

---

Part of this was posted previously on another thread the rest is new material, but after reading about good old "Tuddy" I felt it really needed to be here.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Is it pronounced Too-dee or Taa-dee? 

I'll stick with Tee-dee.

It’s “tuh-dee”, like you’re shortening “touch-dee”. It’s dumb but people in real life do casually say this, I regret to report. 

I would kill for a mascot name on the level of steely mcbeam.

Should've ripped that off from the Steelers instead of the hideous black uniforms.

"Stinky Mc****Roller"

Or pg rated version- Fatback McBaconater

....Oinky Hammalammapingpong

Edited by SpacePenguin
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

BREAKING NEWS: After all of the recent controversy concerning "Tuddy", the new hogfaced Commanders mascot, the team has just announced that they have abandoned the project!!!

The Snyder's have now decided to make Sunday yet another special celebration of Sean Taylor.

Surely, just what this fan base really needs!

In a predictably classy move, at half time, Tanya, a breast cancer survivor, will be unveiling a 50 foot paper mache replica of Sean Taylor dressed in a vintage hoggette style skirt, matching blouse, and pushup bra.

Finishing touches include a gold handbag, hog nose and burgundy red bottom stiletto heels. All designed and approved by our beloved first lady, Tanya.

Afterwards, the giant replica will be put on permanent display in a newly created theme park overlooking the porta potties.

The area will be officially renamed "Taylor Park" with a modest admission fee of only $5 ($10 if you have to do number two). Toilet paper imprinted with a portrait of Mr Snyder is provided for an additional fee. 

When asked for comment Tanya gleefully responded, "It will be a treat for the entire family, Ta-daaa!"

Limited edition hog noses with Sean Taylor's number and Mr. Snyder's signature on them will be on sale before and during the game, all proceeds going to Dan and Tanya's favorite charity (which coincidentally also happens to be their own personal non-profit charity). 

---

Part of this was posted previously on another thread the rest is new material, but after reading about good old "Tuddy" I felt it really needed to be here.

I made one addition for you above (bolded and italicized). 

• Haha 2

This franchise's obsession with the past is one of the reasons it stinks. NO other franchise hero worships the past as much as this one. I mean I can understand why since we've done nothing of note the last 30 years, but still. Its really dumb and makes us look like a clown show operation.

But then again we have a sect of fans who still want us to run 70 Chip every play like we have Riggo and the Hogs out there. So I guess it appeals to them. The Doc Walker generation I call em.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

6 hours ago, skinsfan66 said:

I would be aware if I was a Broncos fan. What we do not want to happen here, is in Denver. Bronco's new Owner has just proclaimed he will hire new Head coach and not the GM. This sounds too much like Snyder, fire your GM if you have no faith but let him do his job while he is that position. Maybe the GM should have been fired not the coach, he made the trade to Seattle. Opens door for a puppet GM for a hands-on Owner, like Snyder and what has been going on here the last 20 years.  Let the Football people make football decisions. Snyder used the team as one of his toys. 

I got the perfect guy, Ron Riverda. Trade him there.

11 hours ago, petey hodge said:

Tuddy is really representative of all of the 80 hour work-weeks, all-nighters, and exhaustive research and analysis that yielded the world's most perfect name for a football team.

I heard they contracted with the first word in Management, Financial portfolios, Insurance, Computers, Black leather gloves, Research and development, and Security.

Prestige Worldwide | Vinyl sticker, The prestige, Car stickers

They put liquid paper on a bee....it died.

1 hour ago, @DCGoldPants said:

"and here come the Hog Noses"

"...fans will receive a hog nose on the way in..."

Wait a minute is this for real!!!

I made that sheepdip up days ago as a joke!!??

Are they reading our posts?

Can I predict the future? Am I insane? Is all of this just a fever dream of an illusion?

Is there a glitch in the matrix???

• Haha 1