Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

52 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Public comments from an owner…not sources but an actual owner standing up and saying it out loud, are huge.  HUGE!!!!!   

This is officially the most optimistic I’ve ever been.  There will be more owners saying it now.

Just seeing your name made me remember... My original ES screen name before I asked TK to change it in 2009 I think was "ImpeachSnyder". 

Time for this asshole to GOOOOI

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, LetThePointsSoar said:

Just seeing your name made me remember... My original ES screen name before I asked TK to change it in 2009 I think was "ImpeachSnyder". 

Time for this asshole to GOOOOI

And when he does, come on back into the fold brother.  

For the record mine was going to be Assassinate Snyder but I thought it wouldn’t fly lol.

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Public comments from an owner…not sources but an actual owner standing up and saying it out loud, are huge.  HUGE!!!!!   

This is officially the most optimistic I’ve ever been.  There will be more owners saying it now.

finish him mortal kombat GIF by PlayStation

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Conn said:

Yeah can you imagine working anywhere in or for such an organization?*

*😏 

Yeah yeah…. :( 

to be completely fair though, my position matters very little in terms of the organization, all I do is type work orders (for the various events the stadium ops staff sets up for), and it was the only job (other than a crappy grocery store job) I was able to land after two years out of college). Plus, it was my favorite sports team. 

am I embarrassed that i work for this clownshow organization? Absolutely, every day. Unfortunately, I get what I deserve for it :( 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Haha 6
  • Thumb up 2

Its all about momentum.  Its now on ESPN.. it will likely transcend sports news.  Half the nation knows something about this weasel owner being a terrible person now.  The distain for Dan is growing faster now and is well out of their ability to control or spin things.  I think it will be very difficult for any owner to stand with Dan (if there even are any) as no one wants to appear that they are aligned with him.  This is the beginning of the end and while Dan might not see it I would think Tonya and little napoleons advisors would.  The next few days are going to be interesting.  

Really would love another owner or two to come out and say something similar as Irsay.

Im going to the game in Indy in two weeks... wasn't really looking forward to it after the start to this year.. suddenly Im really looking forward to it.

Edited by Idaho fan
  • Like 4

57 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

If you didn't believe it before you gotta believe it now.

I am gracious in victory and will absolutely under no circumstances give a big I told you so to everybody that ridiculed and laughed at those of us who believed Snyder was in real danger of being outsted.

Let us instead all come together as we once were-- totally unified as a fan base as we watch the sun set forever on Snyder's unholy reign of terror.

We are brothers and sisters again.

Hail to our beloved team!

revenge of the nerds GIF

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Its all about momentum.  Its now on ESPN.. it will likely transcend sports news.  Half the nation knows something about this weasel owner being a terrible person now.  The distain for Dan is growing faster now and is well out of their ability to control or spin things.  I think it will be very difficult for any owner to stand with Dan (if there even are any) as no one wants to appear that they are aligned with him.  This is the beginning of the end and while Dan might not see it I would think Tonya and little napoleons advisors would.  The next few days are going to be interesting.  

Really would love another owner or two to come out and say something similar as Irsay.

Im going to the game in Indy in two weeks... wasn't really looking forward to it after the start to this year.. suddenly Im really looking forward to it.

This is what the posters who have advocated against “death by a thousand cuts” all along have missed, and what MANY of us here argued—that once you successfully saturate the national conversation and public consciousness with this guy’s grossness, it’s going to make a difference. And yes, it took a long time. But it doesn’t just add up—it compounds, and has been this whole time. This is what the people here who didn’t have the stomach for the long game missed—there didn’t need to just be one obvious smoking gun. They would argue that all these constant small stories did was hurt the on-field product because Snyder was Teflon. Nah. There needed to be a never-ending murmur of drama that raised in intensity over time as it slowly spiraled more and more out of Snyder’s ability to keep it in his local media orbit. 

Now would be an incredible time for one of these enormous Washington Post synopsis pieces where they re-litigate, or at least recap, every single crappy story about this guy from day one. The cutting down the trees illegally for his mansion’s view. The suing of the old lady season ticket holder. EVERYTHING. Pile it on. People are paying attention now in a way they weren’t in the past. Remind people how long and how consistently this turd has dirtied the NFL waters, and don’t stop until the vote happens. And then…flush him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

9 minutes ago, SonnySideUp said:

It's On.

>>Daniel Snyder fires back at Jim Irsay<<

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/18/daniel-snyder-fires-back-at-jim-irsay/

I love it.  Dan duking it out feels like his last stand. Maybe its the optimist in me but I think its a good sign that Dan's team is reacting so quickly to everything that is going on.

His lawyer now making semi regular appearances on local radio among other things is clear sign that they believe they are in deep trouble. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2