Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

5 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Are best hope is they go public and it is proven to be true. A big sponsor pulls out. Owners say we like you Dan but your bad for bussness and he is voted out.

You had me until “owners say we like you Dan” 😂 

6 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

Well lets start first if they interview Jay. Mind blowing that Beth never did

Yep. Thought that was odd too. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

This smells like a case of "look over there while we bury this body. What they're about to "investigate" is a he said/she said thing and will be extremely hard to prove unless some video is available. 

The real juice is what's being hidden in the Wilkinson Report.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

But, will her findings REALLY be made public? Or will this just be another sham investigation…..

Fwiw, I think she’s the one who did investigate Richardson, confirmed the allegations, and the results were made bloc.

Now, that was easier because Richardson had already decided to sell the team.  

But at least there is some track record there.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

I'm sure this will end well lol.

Unless she’s the league’s ringer again and the NFL’s position is that they want an excuse to treat this new allegation as enough to get rid of Snyder after they fumbled the last “investigation” in the public opinion.

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

This smells like a case of "look over there while we bury this body. What they're about to "investigate" is a he said/she said thing and will be extremely hard to prove unless some video is available. 

The real juice is what's being hidden in the Wilkinson Report.

This is exactly what it looks like.  

Even the team statement behind it smelled bad.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

This is what I was worried about happening. If she doesn’t cooperate it’s basically over. 

If there's one there are others. 

One thing that strikes me though with the Dallas settlement is that this misbehavior may be all too common across the NFL and maybe that's why Goodell seems to be impotent.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Burgold said:

If there's one there are others. 

One thing that strikes me though with the Dallas settlement is that this misbehavior may be all too common across the NFL and maybe that's why Goodell seems to be impotent.

Yes.  

Tricky balancing act.  Do they try to kick out Snyder and deal with whatever scorched earth shenanigans and information he releases?  Or do they slap his wrist out of fear for whatever other misbehaviors rise to the surface?

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yes.  

Tricky balancing act.  Do they try to kick out Snyder and deal with whatever scorched earth shenanigans and information he releases?  Or do they slap his wrist out of fear for whatever other misbehaviors rise to the surface?

Or do they know they’ve done the same stuff and if they set the prescient, they could all be in trouble.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yes.  

Depends on what they find and how much money. Again, I think the big sponsors are key to everything they have to be the bad guy not the owners. It is easy for owners to vote to get rid of him if the NFL loses money because of him. If the other owners say to Dan it's not that I want to vote you out but we are losing big sponsors  the league can't afford it.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Or do they know they’ve done the same stuff and if they set the prescient, they could all be in trouble.

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if NFL is legitimately trying to dig something up to give them a legitimate reason to get rid of him. I mean they’ve tried to protect him and he’s just too stupid to let it go away. Every time it starts dying down him or tanya gets it brought back to the medias attention. Also his idiocy has affected other franchises now with the Gruden emails and the league getting sued over it. You top that with the business side taking a nosedive in a premier market at some point it becomes no longer worth it. 

This investigation is the end of the owner.  Wilkinson's investigation material and opinion HAS to be a part of any new findings.  Snyder is done.  If the networks and sponsors even hint at not airing Commanders games or not buying commercial time during airings Snyder will be forced to sell.  This is truly not about the women or the allegations for the NFL, but how this investigation's outcomes will affect business. Also, it's in the best interets of Snyder's other companies to dump and run.  He is almost assured over 3 times his initial investment when buying the team. It's time for a change and if Snyder is the Washington fan he claims to be, he'll do the right thing.

5 minutes ago, klwilkins1977 said:

This investigation is the end of the owner.  Wilkinson's investigation material and opinion HAS to be a part of any new findings.  Snyder is done.  If the networks and sponsors even hint at not airing Commanders games or not buying commercial time during airings Snyder will be forced to sell.  This is truly not about the women or the allegations for the NFL, but how this investigation's outcomes will affect business. Also, it's in the best interets of Snyder's other companies to dump and run.  He is almost assured over 3 times his initial investment when buying the team. It's time for a change and if Snyder is the Washington fan he claims to be, he'll do the right thing.

He won't unless he is forced to, that's his egomaniac nature.

He onced said "We will never change the name of the team, It's that simple. NEVER—you can use caps."

He did change it due to outside pressure from Native Americans, anti racists, business corps such as FedEx, PepsiCo, Nike, Target, Walmart. I wish these companies would do it again sooner rather than later. Overall I'm confident he'll be taken down for good.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FrFan said:

He won't unless he is forced to, that's his egomaniac nature.

He onced said "We will never change the name of the team, It's that simple. NEVER—you can use caps."

He did change it due to outside pressure from Native Americans, anti racists, business corps such as FedEx, PepsiCo, Nike, Target, Walmart. I wish these companies would do it again sooner rather than later. Overall I'm confident he'll be taken down for good.

No, don't give him any credit. He did it because Fred Smith threatened to pull the stadium sponsorship and copycats like Nike followed suit. It had no level of altruism at all.

You're dead on though on his ego though. He's so disconnected, he doesn't realize he is the problem. Look at that cringe interview from his bubble headed wife. They think they're victims too.