Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Summer of 2020---The Civil Unrest Thread--Read OP Before Posting (in memory of George Floyd)

Jumbo

i know i'm going off-topic and violating my own requests with this, but i'm calling mod privilege becuase this is important too

renegade is calling me awful names in pm

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

i know i'm going off-topic and violating my own requests with this, but i'm calling mod privilege becuase this is important too

renegade is calling me awful names in pm

Fake News : )

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 7

So basically Trump pulled another classic Trump...act impulsively without any real strategy or forethought and end up with the opposite result of what he wanted. Now more people than ever in DC protesting. Can't wait to see who he flails around and blames it on, because obviously it can't be his fault. 

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, mistertim said:

So basically Trump pulled another classic Trump...act impulsively without any real strategy or forethought and end up with the opposite result of what he wanted. Now more people than ever in DC protesting. Can't wait to see who he flails around and blames it on, because obviously it can't be his fault. 

So proud of our country tonight. If it wasn't for the fact that my Dad is at risk I would be right down there with them.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

This statement is under the impression everything stays peaceful tonight. I actually disagree with your statement, Trump has been stating he is all for peaceful protesting. You can believe that or not. But that is what he said. It is the looters and rioters he is against. Reports of people booing people trying to start things. Maybe he was able to keep the bad apples at home with the threat of more arrests and military action. Both sides can take the win. Trump I stopped the rioters and more people are acting on the issue. 

I am sure I will get killed for saying this. But I felt it needed to be said.

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, just654 said:

This statement is under the impression everything stays peaceful tonight. I actually disagree with your statement, Trump has been stating he is all for peaceful protesting. You can believe that or not. But that is what he said. It is the looters and rioters he is against. Reports of people booing people trying to start things. Maybe he was able to keep the bad apples at home with the threat of more arrests and military action. Both sides can take the win. Trump I stopped the rioters and more people are acting on the issue. 

He didn't tear gas looters and rioters last night, (in front of the WH),  friend.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, just654 said:

His words say one thing but his actions say another.

• Like 3

DC has its biggest protest so far even past curfew. An idiotic show of force will only have the opposite effect, get more people to show up in opposition. This is America, where the government flexing itself on the public is never well received.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Buddy in Denver is sending me videos outside his apartment in Denver. I can’t share didn’t ask. But I’m impressed. Lots of people and they’re just chanting. Completely peaceful just showing sincerity really 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

DC has its biggest protest so far even past curfew. An idiotic show of force will only have the opposite effect, get more people to show up in opposition. This is America, where the government flexing itself on the public is never well received.

**** yeah 👊

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Yup.  He gave them a new reason to hit the streets.  Instead of dying down, he’s invited a showdown.

• Like 5