Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

2 hours ago, Birdlives said:

Minnesota picks 13 times today. The Saints not at all. Being a Vikings fan today would be fun. Still seems like overkill though. I assume they’ll shed some of those picks and trade up.

Too bad Trent didn't want to go to Minny or we could had some of those picks. ☹️

andrew siciliano is one of the best talking heads, even in a pandemic he's smooth as silk

espn coverage has been particularly impressive and the draftathon, as jerky as the conversation can be at times given the technical context, is actually outstanding imo

if we do get back to something like a 'normal', i'd like to see that format/type of event become an annual deal---and keeping it attached to charitable causes each year would be fine....hell, they could keep the charitable cause "recovering from the effects of corona 19" for at least a handful of years even if we get best scenario outcomes over the next year, virus-wise

2 hours ago, KDawg said:

With Kyle Allen and Haskins, I don’t see Fromm as a wise investment. We’d be flushing the fifth down the toilet if we cut Allen. And I’m not sure Fromm would excel here. I think he’d pan out in New England, but Fromm had some serious struggles in college with accuracy. 

A 6th? A 7th? I’d listen. But not a 4th.

Maybe bring a UDFA QB in...

My hope for 108:

1. Harrison Bryant te

2. ADG.  Lb

I'd also be ok with Bryce hall, and Charles or prince. 

Albert O has been the most polarizing prospect for me.  Some days, I love his potential, some days I'm so turned off by his underachieving ways, I don't want anything to do with him.  So today I'm thinking I'd rather take harrison over Albert.  

Was just watching Redskins draft coverage on NBCSN and they were saying what I was saying last night. The Skins will go heavy offense today. We were the only offense in the NFL last year not to average 17 points per game. Think about that. We have a capable defensive roster. Our offensive roster, especially playmakers, is pathetic.

8 hours ago, PerryMason said:

Unpopular opinion here, but id take Jake Fromm and have him compete for the starting job...two years ago everyone talked about him like he was the next sure thing at QB at the top QB in the draft when he declares....comes down to earth this past year but the talent is there...Im just not sold on Haskins.  I hope Haskins proves me wrong if hes the starter but I dont mind rolling the dice on Fromm esp in the 3rd and 4th rounds. Fromm is going to be a successful QB in the NFL.

We did it with Cousins after spending a king's ransom on RG3 in the same draft, so it wouldn't look all that crazy by comparison

For me I'd go Tyler Johnson, Davis-Gaither or trade back if i could

Some of my favorites left:

Tyler Johnson (love him, polished Z receiver)

Davis-Gaither (baller, perfect nickel player(

Harrison Bryant (Him and Hopkins are neck and neck with me, I like Hopkins slightly more as a pass ctacher and Harrison slightly more as a blocker)

Brycen Hopkins (Good pass catching TE, below average blocker but willing)

Albert O (arguably the only well rounded TE left but why doesn't he produce, boom-bust but I'd take a chance here)

Netane Muti (a mauler OG, pro bowl potential but can he stay healthy?)

S. Charles (if they have faith in his character, I really dig the player though)

Tony Pride (I just took a quick look at him, good, fast, feisty, bad ball skills)

Bryce Hall (I haven't watched him but like his profile)

Darnay Holmes (good play making slot corner)

Amik Robertson (same as Holmes)

K'Von Wallace (might be a bit high here for him, but good player, slot, FS, high intangibles)

Tyler Biadasz (I love Wisconsin lineman typically)

2 minutes ago, Gallen5862 said:

Do the Redskins consider TE Thaddeus Moss from LSU?

I hope not, not this early

16 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

My top players left on my board:

Jacob Eason

Prince Tega Wanogho

Bryce Hall

Saahdiq Charles

Ben Bartch

Jake Fromm

Colby Parkinson

Eno Benjamin

Eno Benjamin is one of my guys, I think he might still be there in the 5th though.  And I think they have enough at RB.  Colby Parkinson can block, I like him, don't love him -- I'd go Harrison Bryant, Hopkins, or Albert O over him

Archived