Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

no

about the unexpected increases in negative ion content occuring in the upper bands of the north pole magnetic fields

Well it could have been about Asiata and Deguara going 1,2 after Kmet but you know good on you for trying to be funny.

As for TE's IMO the ones who can do it all are gone.  As for pass catchers, Harrison Bryant, Brycen Hopkins, Hunter Bryant are the three best left.  Harrison is probably the best blocker of the three.  I do like Hopkins and Harrison quite a bit but not sure I'd take them with the first pick in the 4th, I'd take the chance that they are there in the late 4th. 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

As for TE's IMO the ones who can do it all are gone.  As for pass catchers, Harrison Bryant, Brycen Hopkins, Hunter Bryant are the three best left.  Harrison is probably the best blocker of the three.  I do like Hopkins and Harrison quite a bit but not sure I'd take them with the first pick in the 4th, I'd take the chance that they are there in the late 4th. 

I think I just wait for Cooley’s guy Woerner in the fifth. At least he can play inline

5 minutes ago, Stormy said:

One last gut punch before the end of day 2. The Saints, who know what they are doing, jump past us to grab Trautman, 

We’re never meant to have a legitimate in line TE who is a pass catching threat. 

Unless we can trade a 4th for Howard tonight!!!

Archived