Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

32 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Guy Fieri’s COVID charity.  They’re doing good work.

I saw that on the Some Good News show that's popular these days. It reminded me of Shane Torres' bit defending him. He seems like a genuinely good dude.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Are you drowning out anything in particular? 🧐

Not that.  Just now I heard people yelling to each other from the breezeway and running around into the metal railings.  I don't know what the **** my upstairs neighbors are doing after midnight, but unless their foreplay involves playing out scenes from the WWE, I'm pretty sure they aren't ****ing.  Then there's the dogs and kids running around outside barking and screaming as they are wont to do and I hear all of because of the terrible noise insulation.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Sad 2

33 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Not that.  Just now I heard people yelling to each other from the breezeway and running around into the metal railings.  I don't know what the **** my upstairs neighbors are doing after midnight, but unless their foreplay involves playing out scenes from the WWE, I'm pretty sure they aren't ****ing.  Then there's the dogs and kids running around outside barking and screaming as they are wont to do and I hear all of because of the terrible noise insulation.

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

Saturday Night Raw is starting early tonight.  Sounds like they're starting with the featherweights.

The welterweights are starting up now.

I caught a glimpse of a match without the crowd. If that is what football is going to be like in the Fall...we're doomed...

6 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

I bet it would be fun to go to a wrestling event.  Just accept it as the ludicrous performance art that it is, get drunk, and lean into it.

I've been to a Monday Night Raw (with signs)...that's The Game. WOOOOO!!!

bbc had rear window and vertigo back to back :)

i watch them infrequently this last decade, but i love the classic movies from the late 40's through the early 60's

more out of being a lifelong (going regularly since i was 6) movie fan than me just being "old", i just love the calibre and styles of the best actors/directors/writers of that time span, comedy and drama

too many names come easily to mind to list---but a lot of great stuff

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

bbc had rear window and vertigo back to back :)

i watch them infrequently this last decade, but i love the classic movies from the late 40's through the early 60's

more out of being a lifelong (going regularly since i was 6) movie fan than me just being "old", i just love the calibre and styles of the best actors/directors/writers of that time span, comedy and drama

too many names come easily to mind to list---but a lot of great stuff

I haven't seen Vertigo yet.  I need to watch more Hitch****.  Psycho is probably next for me since I haven't even seen that one yet.  And I was too young to appreciate North By Northwest when I saw it.

• Like 2