Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations Kendall Fuller and Bashaud Breeland.

wtfskins

Congratulations to the ex Redskins DB’s who had a huge impact on the Super Bowl champs KC Chiefs.  

Thank god we’re so deep at CB that we didn’t need these guys anymore.  Is there anyone else we can get rid of while we’re at it? You know what let’s go ahead and get rid of Ryan Kerrigan a double digit sack machine is not needed here in DC.  Those are easy to find in the NFL.  Why would we need him?  A great overpowering bull pass rusher who terrorizes our division rival Dallas Cowboys.  Ya great idea let’s drop him.  His contract is not the issue he is actually under contract and wants to play here.  

Hell we are too deep at DE now let’s just give him away for free so he can win a super bowl and maybe stay in the division and kick our ass twice a year.  

I understand we’re under new management but if our fan base continues to root for stupid decisions like this we will continue to suffer as a franchise.  

Will be interesting to see how long this stays open. So let me get mine in now. 

1. This really belongs on ATL - these players are no longer Redskins. 

2. If you are going to do this, at least be complete. You are forgetting Austin Reiter who barely made it off our practice squad before going to Cleveland and being released. He was the starting C for KC. 

3. Very few rooting for Kendall Fuller to be traded - almost no one. This was BA save his ass move that 99% of all fans hated him even more for. 
4. Braushaud Breeland was a malcontent here. But still the majority wanted him kept. 

So it's fair to trash the FO for these moves - but the fan base? This rant on the fan base honestly makes no sense at all. 

Next time you may want to put down the scotch before posting. 

19 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

So it's fair to trash the FO for these moves - but the fan base? This rant on the fan base honestly makes no sense at all. 

I'd add only a handful people on the board, twitter, etc were fans of the "management" that just left.   The fan base far from had management's back.

Every team that wins the superbowl had players let go by other teams. 

Sammy Watkins, HoneyBadger,  Suggs etc. though our former guys definitely had a huge impact. 

Look on the bright side. There was a time when our trash was trash and no one wanted them.

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I'd add only a handful people on the board, twitter, etc were fans of the "management" that just left.   The fan base far from had management's back.

From what I’ve been reading fans are definitely on the release Kerrigan bus.  Which is absurd.

10 minutes ago, wtfskins said:

From what I’ve been reading fans are definitely on the release Kerrigan bus.  Which is absurd.

Reasonable people can disagree on whether to keep a vet like Kerrigan, your anger is misplaced. Me, I'd lean towards just keeping him. 

What's absurd is your description of him as "a great overpowering bullrusher" lol

10 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Reasonable people can disagree on whether to keep a vet like Kerrigan, your anger is misplaced. Me, I'd lean towards just keeping him. 

What's absurd is your description of him as "a great overpowering bullrusher" lol

I agree about Kerrigan. I love the way he does (maybe not any more and he has wised up) the biceps flex after getting a sack when unblocked in a 3 touchdown loss. As far as Breeland goes, I remember a great game he played for the "Skins against Dallas when he totally blanketed the 'Boys receivers in a rare Snyder era win against the "Boys. Then he hardly ever showed up in a game after that. Typical of 'Skins erratic unmotivated performances under Snyder.

Kerrigan had 5.5 sacks last year, that's barely half of double digits.

Why blame the fans for the actions of a front office that refused to listen to us about anything?

Hate this pot shot, I didnt agree with either move, I know most fans were livid we lost Fuller.

Barking at the wrong ghost.

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Point them out so we can hurt them. 

1 hour ago, wtfskins said:

What % of fans are allowed to have a different opinion? Does it have to be a majority? Do we even get to vote?

31 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Yes, I will get it started! A hot dog is a sandwich!!  

I have always agreed with this since a hot dog is similar to a sausage and pepper sub, and subs are sandwiches...so a hot dog is therefore a sandwich.

One of Bruce Allen’s worse traits was to take a strength and demolish it. 

Garçon, Jackson, Crowder and Reed was a unit that really produced. Letting both Garçon and Jackson leave in the same year turned one our strongest units into one that was one of the NFL’s worst. 

Likewise, Breeland, Norman, and Fuller was actually a really good group. Getting rid of Breeland and Fuller turned a strong group into a very thin one. 

because of the cap, every team loses players. Allen sabotaged is time and time again, thinking an unproven rookie or second year guy like Doctson or Moreau would be a seamless replacement. 

at any rate, I hope the habit of blowing up units is over. We need to have smarter long term thinking so this doesn’t keep happening.

19 minutes ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

Helena said the same thing. And Troy fell.

Not true...helena had a hot dog...she saw troy had sausages and liked them more...something about being bigger and meatier..

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

One of Bruce Allen’s worse traits was to take a strength and demolish it

I bet he thought wraps were sandwiches too..

12 minutes ago, Xameil said:

I have always agreed with this since a hot dog is similar to a sausage and pepper sub, and subs are sandwiches...so a hot dog is therefore a sandwich.

Monty Python logic will get you everywhere.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=monty+python+witch+trial&view=detail&mid=CA80152BC9CFD4A3260DCA80152BC9CFD4A3260D&FORM=VIRE

Archived