Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations Kendall Fuller and Bashaud Breeland.

wtfskins

48 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

are we still panicking? talking sandwiches? I'm lost again.

Yeah let's get this thread back on track again.... What about that sandwich from Papa John's? It is acting like two pieces of bread...and there is stuff between the two pieces... So it has to be a sandwich! No?

https://images.app.goo.gl/LKhqR9KPXAFnPfaK8

papadia-hero.webp

10 hours ago, zskins said:

Yeah let's get this thread back on track again.... What about that sandwich from Papa John's? It is acting like two pieces of bread...and there is stuff between the two pieces... So it has to be a sandwich! No?

https://images.app.goo.gl/LKhqR9KPXAFnPfaK8

papadia-hero.webp

Sandwich from Papa Johns?!? Does it taste like that hot dog abomination or the Vienna sausage dish from hell..seriously I didnt think spaghetti Os could do that.

And for conversations sake, DiBellas makes one of the best subs ever, and their chocolate chip cookies are like crack

21 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

*Hotdog water jello*

I love hotdogs. That picture disgusts me. I want a hotdog.

14 hours ago, wtfskins said:

You guys are talking sandwiches and we’re about to lose a 3rd cb who I guarantee will hold up a Lombardi trophy in his young career.  Either here or on another team.  I could literally change this thread to “Congratulations Kendall Fuller, Bashaud Breeland, and Quinton Dunbar who let me remind you had a game sealing interception last time he played.  Who’s next Fabian Moreau? 

Gimme a freaking break get your head out of your asses.  Do I have to do all the thinking all the time?  I know I’m a millionaire but god damn.  Wake up Redskins fans.  Don’t even think about rooting for him to leave I’ll slap the taste out your mouths. 

You're worrying too much. Dunbar is cool and a good player, but not so great that we have to straight into mourning. He's going to need more time to ketch up to Breeland and Fuller before I shed tears. Speaking of Fuller, didn't he get benched partway through the season because he didn't cut the mustard? The type of hero worship he's suddenly getting after the Super Bowl is pretty cheesy compared to what was written in November:

https://kckingdom.com/2019/11/21/kendall-fuller-disappointing-kansas-city-chiefs/

The Chiefs brought Fuller in via a trade with the Washington Redskins that shipped Alex Smith to D.C. and brought Fuller and a third round pick to Kansas City. When Fuller arrived, fans figured having both him and Marcus Peters in the secondary would make the unit the next big “no fly zone”.

Well, Peters was traded not long after and Fuller has, for the most part, been disappointing. He was all right in 2018, but this season he’s been on the shelf since week seven and his absence has allowed Chiefs fans to see that their secondary is just fine without Fuller.

In fact, Fuller’s injury has paved the way for Rashad Fenton to make more of a name for himself and he’s done just that. The sixth round rookie out of South Carolina has done more for the Chiefs in the past few weeks than Fuller has all season.

Lastly, Moreau: He's not about to leave. If Dunbar goes, Moreau is going to have a very, very clear path to playing as a starter when stacked up against Norman and a free agent. He's about to audition for the starting job, and you're already going on about him being toast? Put your panic on the backburner and get back to us when it's the end of the season and Moreau is asking for a trade. Anything about Moreau before he says anything or even has any reason to complain is half-baked.

16 hours ago, NickyJ said:

You're worrying too much. Dunbar is cool and a good player, but not so great that we have to straight into mourning. He's going to need more time to ketch up to Breeland and Fuller before I shed tears. Speaking of Fuller, didn't he get benched partway through the season because he didn't cut the mustard? The type of hero worship he's suddenly getting after the Super Bowl is pretty cheesy compared to what was written in November:

https://kckingdom.com/2019/11/21/kendall-fuller-disappointing-kansas-city-chiefs/

Lastly, Moreau: He's not about to leave. If Dunbar goes, Moreau is going to have a very, very clear path to playing as a starter when stacked up against Norman and a free agent. He's about to audition for the starting job, and you're already going on about him being toast? Put your panic on the backburner and get back to us when it's the end of the season and Moreau is asking for a trade. Anything about Moreau before he says anything or even has any reason to complain is half-baked.

Yeah, I saw what you did there. Your pun-ctuation is pun-believable.

Archived