Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

25 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

And..... my cars right rear tire has a nail or some chit in it. 😒

Season 8 I Give Up GIF by Portlandia

Don't know if I mentioned it, but mine has 2...dude told me this morning that he could put new rear tires on, so I left work early. 

Turns out he didn't have the tires, needed to order 'em, they'll be in on Monday.  (He's cutting me a deal, I thought they would cost a lot more than he quoted.)   It's holding air really well tho, and I don't have to go anywhere. 

I think I'm going to invest in an air pump, however. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I think I'm going to invest in an air pump, however. 

Solid investment. That n a battery jumper pack as well.

Last time I had a flat 6 years ago it turned out not to be a nail but a razor blade. Somehow made it to NYC n back with no problems tho. 🤣

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Bed Bath and Beyond in Springfield had a 70%-90% clearence sale, and by time I got there everything was gone, even the signs.

Never again...I remember when the one by Capital One did same and I jumped on metro after work and it was worth it.

Next time I see that, like here in Woodbridge, I'm taking time off from work.

"Apologies for sudden notice, but due to a personal matter I will be taking the rest of the day off via PTO.  I should be back tomorrow, MM/DD/YYYY, during my normal working hours.  Thank you for your patience and understanding."

I made time to take the girls to see the Cherry Blossoms in DC this week after work and glad I did because it's been raining for two days straight now, so that's typically enough to bring that whole thing to a halt and better off next year.

Make time....

• Thumb up 1

On 3/25/2023 at 1:59 PM, Captain Wiggles said:

Solid investment. That n a battery jumper pack as well.

Last time I had a flat 6 years ago it turned out not to be a nail but a razor blade. Somehow made it to NYC n back with no problems tho. 🤣

I drove like 900 miles with a nail. Finally I got it patched. 

• Thumb up 1

13 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Any of y'all ever done a road trip down the California coast taking Pacific Highway 1? San Fran to LA? We're going end of May. Trying to figure out what kind of car I should rent.

I have tho it was from LA to SF. In 1998 and 2014. Put 9k miles on a Kia Sorento I rented for the 2014 trip. Spent almost three weeks of that trip in California.

On 3/27/2023 at 10:23 AM, Riggo-toni said:

My painting of Cinque Terre Manarola went on display at the Suwanee Arts Center Spring Exhibit.

Cinque terre was one of the cooler places I’ve visited. That an awesome painting and really cool it’s on display!

Edited by tshile
  • Like 1