Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

When people say weed smells good. I give them a skeptical as look. That’s addiction. 

same thing with alcohol. Just cause it doesn’t taste like moonshine doesn’t mean it tastes good. It’s just more tolerable. 

Alcohol properly mixed or aged well tastes excellent. It makes me think you’ve only had Busch Light and Well Drinks.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

That’s some BS. The inherent properties of alcohol make that **** burn. 

you can grow to like gross things tho I guess. That’s true. Just like I grew to like big girls. 

Chili peppers burn, too, and they make things delicious.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, The 12th Commandment said:

Well ****. Getting married sure didn't help with the income tax situation.  Bumped us up to a higher tax bracket and got hosed to the tune of 1k.  Oil and gas refund from NM, sitting on the governor's desk, will cover half of it, so not all bad.  Still, I was under the delusion that it would be beneficial.  

There is an option for married people to file separately.   

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, The 12th Commandment said:

I went through it just to see what would happen and it wound up being about $30 more.  In addition to the higher tax bracket, the lack of head of household exemption was also a factor.  I'll plan better for it next year.  

Not surprised by that.  You might want to look into HR Block or another tax preparation service.  It's more than filing with self-serve software, but once they do it once (and hopefully find you some tax breaks), you can just copy their work going forward.  

• Like 1

I just have to share today's news. 

My former GM at the Greek place applied at my restaurant, claiming to be the area supervisor for the chain of 7 stores (he wasn't, the former owner of the Mexican place where I worked actually was).  My manager today asked me about him and I gave him the full rundown of embezzlement and all that.  (He was clocking an employee in who wasn't working and collecting the check and the tip share, total scumbag.) 

And then a new guy with loads of experience we hired thought it would be cool on his first night to take one of every dessert home (along with another bag of food).  Needless to say, he ain't got no job no mo.  

Those two revelations made a really boring day fun.  :ols:

• Haha 3