Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I don’t even remember Tom Petty doing it. So, maybe it was that bad and I blocked it out of my memory….eeeek. My wife loved her hair in the commercials. I think they spent more time on her hair for the commercials than they did the choreography for the show. 

There was choreography?

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

As someone who doesn't care about the music, I found the showmanship lacking.  All we got was was the Smash Bros. Final Destination stage.  Where's the giant metal lion?

We got Logan's Run Carrousel...

387c96b1b2f50a652567294e37205364.gif

oNlpyr.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I don’t even remember Tom Petty doing it. So, maybe it was that bad and I blocked it out of my memory….eeeek. My wife loved her hair in the commercials. I think they spent more time on her hair for the commercials than they did the choreography for the show. 

I looked it up, 2007. It was etched in my memory cause I thought it was gonna be good but he was just low energy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Where do ya shop for your pets foods at? 🤭

My dog gets better meals than most people, myself included. Dude gets boiled chickens n some boujee ass kibble that's like $120 a bag.

No ****.  My cats eat better than I do most days.  My Chewy bill is off the charts. 

She's worse than I originally thought.  (And Boots made it to 18.)  Named after Collins, btw. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

One of the first times I took my dog over to my brother's house he ate some spicy peppers from one of them mail order Chicago Italian beef sammich kits. Since then he loves spicy food. Especially the fuego takis my youngest nephew eats. 

I don't let him have much people foods outside of the chickens n fruits and vegetables I eat. My SILs Shih Tzu tho? That dudes eaten every type of food known to man. People food apparently hasn't harmed his old ass. Must be his fancy Royal Chinese stomach. 🤣

1 minute ago, Captain Wiggles said:

One of the first times I took my dog over to my brother's house he ate some spicy peppers from one of them mail order Chicago Italian beef sammich kits. Since then he loves spicy food. Especially the fuego takis my youngest nephew eats. 

I don't let him have much people foods outside of the chickens n fruits and vegetables I eat. My SILs Shih Tzu tho? That dudes eaten every type of food known to man. People food apparently hasn't harmed his old ass. Must be his fancy Royal Chinese stomach. 🤣

The ONLY time was when Vicki grabbed my perfectly seared tuna filet off of my plate and ran off with it.  I was super pissed, but she growled when I tried to get it back so we ended up laughing for hours.   :ols:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Uh, I already said Arby’s. But pro plan otherwise….

You shouldn't be allowed to own a dog if you are feeding it fast food like Arby's on the regular.  

https://petanew.com/can-dogs-eat-arbys-roast-beef/#:~:text=get to them.-,In Summary,are also dangerous for dogs.

There are plenty of healthier human food options for them that require little preperation.  Only time our girl was fed fast food, was when our breeder fed her a hamburger from McDonalds when she was pregnant, to keep her protein up.  She also ate hard boiled eggs.  After each of her litters, she went back to her normal dry kibble diet.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

41 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

You shouldn't be allowed to own a dog if you are feeding it fast food like Arby's on the regular.  

https://petanew.com/can-dogs-eat-arbys-roast-beef/#:~:text=get to them.-,In Summary,are also dangerous for dogs.

There are plenty of healthier human food options for them that require little preperation.  Only time our girl was fed fast food, was when our breeder fed her a hamburger from McDonalds when she was pregnant, to keep her protein up.  She also ate hard boiled eggs.  After each of her litters, she went back to her normal dry kibble diet.

image.jpeg.cc3463e24df912a03a6b4526b7909dd9.jpeg

I dunno bro, this dog looks pretty happy.

• Haha 2

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

Grapes n raisins are highly toxic to dogs. 

That what they say but I keep giving her those and chocolate and she loves it

sometimes we pour an espresso in her water bowl on Saturday 

she loves it so much she runs around the yard for hours

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1