Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

15 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Plano Texas is garbage. 

that brand new H-E-B in Plano is ****ing ginormous and the BBQ spot inside is solid along with the homemade tortillas in the bakery/coffee. I went opening week and there was a 15 minute line to enter :ols: 

Edit: ah, sorry, the new one is just north in Frisco.

Check out Adriatica Village in McKinney. It's absolutely madness how they replicated Croatia.

belltowerflats-adriatica-exterior-dk_201

Edited by Barry.Randolphe

22 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

For those who are captivated by pathetic trainwrecks, Roger Waters is rerecording Dark Side of the Moon.

"Waters continued: "I'm the only one singing my songs on these new recordings, and there are no rock and roll guitar solos."

As I’ve lamented in other threads…”self-ownage at an all-time high”.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Thanks.  His dad was just over 100lbs.

I highly recommend pro training...I knew a trainer whose dogs wouldn't eat unless on command so they couldn't be poisoned.  He would leave the back doors open on his van backed up to the big windows at the bar and they wouldn't even think of leaving it but pleasantly interacted with everyone walking by. 

• Haha 1

There can be food piled up an inch, but if there's any part of the bottom of the bowl that can be seen...there's a freakout happening with the kitties.  It started with RG...she would meow and make me follow her to see what's up, and then I'd be like, "You fat ass cat, just stop..." :ols:   I miss her terribly, but glad I can laugh about the good times.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2