Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

So, I'm disappointed. 

I always order my work shoes from a company called Shoes for Crews, they specialize in non-skid stuff for my industry in a vast array of styles.  Been ordering 'em for more than 20 years, have 6 pair in my closet now.  (2 pairs of clogs, two pairs of tennis shoes, a pair of "top-siders", and the white Energy shoes that I'm replacing.)

Ordered a pair last week in black that I have a white pair of from '04 that are still in great shape and still super comfy...they're fully leather...but I need black.  Got 'em today and they're not all leather.  I realize this is my mistake for not reading the description well enough, but I'll be damned if I'm paying more than $100 for shoes that are half plastic fabric and will not clean easily.  They have a 30-day "comfort guarantee" period, but I've never sent one single pair back, ever. 

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!  Should I go ahead and try 'em out at work?  I'm picky about staying clean, and leather is the easiest, especially here in the GA clay.   

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, The 12th Commandment said:

Eagles tonight at Footprint Center in Phoenix... and not the sucky Superbowl losing football kind.  Very stoked.  One of the few bands I grew with and loved that I've never seen live.  

First song I ever heard was "Lyin' Eyes", my cousin had it on 45.  I was hooked by the harmonies.  Watched the multi-hour doc on them (CNN) when I was in the hospital a few years back, it was very enlightening.  Have fun! 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

First song I ever heard was "Lyin' Eyes", my cousin had it on 45.  I was hooked by the harmonies.  Watched the multi-hour doc on them (CNN) when I was in the hospital a few years back, it was very enlightening.  Have fun! 

Happened to mention your post about the shoes to Mrs 12th, who's works restaurants too, she swears by SAS shoes.  Expensive but worth it.  Everyone has their own preferences but you might check them out.  Her's are black and all leather. 

1 minute ago, The 12th Commandment said:

Happened to mention your post about the shoes to Mrs 12th, who's works restaurants too, she swears by SAS shoes.  Expensive but worth it.  Everyone has their own preferences but you might check them out.  Her's are black and all leather. 

Thanks, I remembered that there's an SAS store near my restaurant and I don't really care about expense as long as I get comfort and quality.  I just like to rotate different shoes every day, it's better on the feet.  I will def check them out. 

And HAIL to Mrs 12th.  :cheers:

• Like 1