Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

10 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

just got my new IPhone in the mail today.  Been debating if I should get the pods.  I don’t think I have ever used the corded buds so I wonder if I would even use them.

I listen to a lot of podcasts so I keep them in all the time and working out with pods instead of corded headphones is a great feeling. 

I don't know how to get away from procrastinating so much.  It is 5:31 am and I don't see myself getting any sleep until class at 6 pm.  I'll take a small break to watch some of the Ravens/Steelers game around noon or whenever it is.  I have realized I am a night person.  I can't work during the day to save my life.  I read something once referencing brain science and how some people are programmed that way.  I don't take Adderall often, but I think it helps.  But then I want to smoke a cigarette, and that's nasty.  Thankfully I don't have any in my house.

Am I doing okay?  I dunno, sometimes I think I am and sometimes I think I'm going insane, like life it too much to manage and all I should do is lay on the couch all day.  That would be easy, right?  Okay end rant have a great day everyone.  This is a beautiful planet and life.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I don't know how to get away from procrastinating so much.  It is 5:31 am and I don't see myself getting any sleep until class at 6 pm.  I'll take a small break to watch some of the Ravens/Steelers game around noon or whenever it is.  I have realized I am a night person.  I can't work during the day to save my life.  I read something once referencing brain science and how some people are programmed that way.  I don't take Adderall often, but I think it helps.  But then I want to smoke a cigarette, and that's nasty.  Thankfully I don't have any in my house.

Am I doing okay?  I dunno, sometimes I think I am and sometimes I think I'm going insane, like life it too much to manage and all I should do is lay on the couch all day.  That would be easy, right?  Okay end rant have a great day everyone.  This is a beautiful planet and life.

Not going insane. Just finding your way like the rest of us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Most of us aren't doing ok right now. I Imagine most rich folks are doing just fine.  For the rest of us it's about keeping it together enough to make it through this. 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I'm the same way.  Night person.  Was a problem early on, ie school and jobs.  Then I got overnight jobs and they fit like a glove.  Have one now.  5 year anny next week.

Also been trying to get R&R, but it never lasts long enough it seems.  Or I'm frequently brought down by thoughts of having to be responsible soon.

Been telling myself **** lately like "life is 1 zillion and 0 against everyone who has ever lived.  Don't make it an easy fight."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I see in the news that actress Ellen Page has decided to become...er...Eliiot Page. This charming man.

Can anyone relate to California anymore? There's a running thread in this forum about Florida, but California is the real joke.

Let that freak state secede already. 

Just now, Mournblade said:

I see in the news that actress Ellen Page has decided to become...er...Eliiot Page. This charming man.

Boy California and Californians are so out of touch with this country, with the world, with reality. There's a running thread in this forum about Florida, but California is the real joke.

Let that freak state secede already. 

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Mr. Page can do whatever he wants.  If he’s happy, I’m happy for him.

And California is a beautiful place.  About a 1000x more quintessentially “American” than any state in the Deep South.  Can’t wait to visit again.

Wow Mr PC! You should definitely become a politician TTB. After all, the fruitcakes of the world need your representation!

I sense a banning for my utterly inncuous comments, so I am going to pre-empt this and ban myself.

I can let you nerds know that I have a another internet forum where I am tolerated and accepted. It is an interesting forum

with intelligent and enlightened people, who talk about fascinating subjects. I don't need to be around you j*rks anymore.

I only used to come here because I love the Caps and wanted to talk to Caps fans but I even have another forum for that now.

I don't need you nerds. You and your Marvel kiss-ass threads and your marijuana threads and your alcohol threads. What a bunch of degenerates. 

See ya wouldn't want to be ya. Mournblade out. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mournblade said:

I sense a banning for my utterly inncuous comments, so I am going to pre-empt this and ban myself.

I can let you nerds know that I have a another internet forum where I am tolerated and accepted. It is an interesting forum

with intelligent and enlightened people, who talk about fascinating subjects. I don't need to be around you j*rks anymore.

I only used to come here because I love the Caps and wanted to talk to Caps fans but I even have another forum for that now.

I don't need you nerds. You and your Marvel kiss-ass threads and your marijuana threads and your alcohol threads. What a bunch of degenerates. 

See ya wouldn't want to be ya. Mournblade out. 

Okay

• Haha 3